fourteen

**

Jeongguk woke up with Taehyung's lips on his cock.

Jeongguk tipped his head back, letting out a small mewl and fumbling his hands down to grasp Taehyung's blonde locks. Taehyung looked up at him from where he was peacefully nestled between Jeongguk's legs, sucking on his cock which was hardening slowly.

"N-nngh- a-already?" Jeongguk whimpered, and Taehyung tilted his head to suck at the side of his shaft, lick up his length. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with a bitten lip and saw as his cock hardened with Taehyung's lips around them.

"Mmm. You just feel so good, darling," Taehyung rasped in his morning voice, kissing up his length, making Jeongguk's thighs rise up and grip the sides of Taehyung's face, tightening his head in between his thighs.

"Ah-" Jeongguk let out, bucking his hips up gently. Taehyung was plainly suckling on the top of his cock. Jeongguk whined. "Y-you woke me up for this. At least do it properly."

"Giving me orders, are we?" Taehyung said, looking up with his deep glare. Jeongguk bit his lip.

"No. Sorry Mr. Kim," Jeongguk whispered, and then saw Taehyung grin and take him fully, deepthroating him till the base of his cock and making Jeongguk gasp out.

They'd been in France for three days. They'd gone canoeing, they'd fished, they'd baked. It was like an escape from reality. From the burdens of the society they belonged to. Here it was just them. Just then and no fear, no outsiders, no pressure from their surroundings. Just them.

Jeongguk finally came down Taehyung's throat, letting out a startled squeak as he did. Taehyung took it in willfully and then dragged his lips off Jeongguk's softening cock utterly slow as if purposefully making the younger tremble. He finally pulled away and glanced up to look at Jeongguk, who looked disheveled.

"What's the plan for today?" Jeongguk croaked, head hitting the cushion.

"Don't know. Just wanted to lay in bed with you, honestly," Taehyung said, crawling up and lying down beside him.

"Well then- what-what was that for?" Jeongguk scoffed, turning to face him. "You've wasted my use! I won't be able to orgasm for another few hours," Jeongguk groaned, stuffing his head in Taehyung's neck.

"I'll make good use of you, my angel," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk looked up at him. "And who said anything about sex? Let's let loose." Taehyung whispered, and Jeongguk hummed, smiling.

"If you say so, Taehyung. But let's shower first. You've gotten me all filthy," Jeongguk tutted, rolling over to get off the bed. Taehyung sat up, watching Jeongguk walk to the washroom, a sway in his hips, his ass looking cute, probably sore from the night before.

"I've gotten you all filthy? You're the one that came in my mouth," Taehyung said, and then got off the bed as well, following Jeongguk into the washroom. "Though you taste rather sweet."

"I think it's because I eat a lot of fruit." Jeongguk hummed, and Taehyung snickered. Taehyung looked at the mirror, and Jeongguk watched as the man just looked at himself, turning his face a little to fix his hair. Taehyung took a step back, admiring himself, and then turning to look at Jeongguk.

"You think you're rather handsome, don't you?" Jeongguk said, amused. Taehyung rose his eyebrow.

"Doesn't everyone think I'm handsome?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk couldn't even deny it. Taehyung stripped off his shirt, and Jeongguk turned the knob on, stepping into the bathtub. Jeongguk watched as Taehyung stripped nude, and then looked at Jeongguk, who was already nude.

Minutes later. Taehyung was sitting in the bathtub, wet, smirking to himself with his arms laid across the sides of the bathtub as Jeongguk straddled his lap, smiling at the older while lathering shampoo into his hair.