The proposal.....

Heeellloooo

Sorry for no updates for such a looooonnngggg time 🥴🥴🥺🥺🥺

I know I'm sooo sorrryyyyyy 🥺🥺🥺

Ssssssooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Anyways, i want to finish this book, so thought of finishing it, with the marriage proposal ❤️💍

So anyways, this the way i thought of it 🤷🤷

And this is fictional so don't say ki aisa kaise ho sakta hai and all that 🥺l

Soo moving on

_______________________________________________

It has been 2 years since bigg boss ended. All of the bb 13 members were on good terms with each other, and with Salman sir and the Endemol team. After all , it was the best and the highest earning season of bigg boss.

(A little relationship background 😂✌️) Paras and Mahira are ' just friends ' while, Asim and himanshi broke up 1 year after bigg boss turns out she was using him for fame. Himanshi got back with chow, while Asim had beem dating a girl named Ritika forr the past 1.5 years, and was planning to get engaged. (sidxnaaz khush?😂).
Vishal and Madhurima got engaged 2 months back and would be getting married soon (i loved them together idk about you🤷) Sidnaaz professed their love for each other one month after bb, and were together ever since. All the bb members, and their own family members know this , and are really happy for them.

Sidharth's house :

His mom had gone out. And sana was there with him. He was busy staring at her . He was in awe , even after two bloody years. How can someone look this beautiful effortlessly? He thought. Baby aise mat taad she said laughing and blushing, bringing him back to earth. Sana was wearing a white top with a blue skirt, as she had just came back from her shooting her new song.

Aise kaise na dekhoon? He said hugging her from the back and gently kissing her shoulder making her take a sharp breath

He loved the effect he had on her , even after 2 years. Bahut acchi lag rahi hai he whispered
in her ear. She smiled and blushed. He turned her around, took her face in his hands, and kissed her with all the love he had.

She smiled in the kiss , and kissed him harder.

Their sweet kiss now got really passionate. Without breaking the kiss, Sidharth picked sana up, and laid her on the bed. Sidharth was on top of her and was kissing her gently yet passionately.

He broke the kiss, and bit sana's neck earning a moan from her. He sucked on that spot giving her a hickey.

He started kissing her collarbone while sana was moaning his name. He gave her several hickeys . Sana pulled him in for another kiss and quickly flipped their positions. Sana was now sitting on sid's waist and was kissing him .