Holi part II

Helllooooooooooo

i have *NO* idea how to write steamy or hot scenes so jaisa hai padh lo aur kush ho jao 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

But first read this and then move on to the chapter :

i just want to talk to all of you about something very important. Why are you all hating on many stories? Like sidxnaaz or  angel_princess_ ? They are super cool and their writings are out of this world 💫. Why are you trying to bring someone down? They take out time out of their lives, to give you an update and personally, an update takes atleast 2 hours. So, if you can't support the writers , or say nice things, keep your mouth shut no one wants to hear anything. So all the haters say whatever you want , i like the fact that you take the time to just write a hateful comment , it just increases the no. of views and comments btw.

So haters, let me tell you loud and clear , NO ONE CARES.

And to all the other people or writers who are receiving hate, you are amazing and wonderful and don't let anyone make you doubt that 💫💫💫💕💕

And if y'all ever wanna talk to me about absolutely anything, I'm just a message away..💫

Anyways, on to the chapter.

_______________________________________________

Shehnaaz continued packing while still thinking about what might happen.

Sidddhaaaaarrrrttttt chod na mujhe kapde toh change karne deee.

Sidharth reluctantly left her and she went inside to change.

Oye moti sun ! Hum abhi ghar nahi ja rahe abhi mein tujhe kahin leke jaunga toh kuch dhang ka pehnio. Sana got excited and ran towards him and hugged him tightly and kissed him hard on the cheek and went inside to change. Sidharth was still rubbing his cheek and smiled thinking this girl will be the death of me.

Shehnaaz came out and looking at her Sidharth was transfixed.

So this is what sana was wearing

So this is what sana was wearing. She decided to go a little casual because she was tired due to all the hectic shooting ( Sana thak gayi toh socho kitni hectic hogi )

Sidharth lightly pecked her lips and said Bahut pyaari lag rahi hai.

Sana smiled and blushed a lot.

Sana took the bag and both of them went down. Sana kept the bag at the back seat and sat on the passengers seat while sid was driving. Sid sneakily kept a hand on Sana's thigh while driving.

Sana pretended that it didn't bother her , but she was becoming red as a tomato. Sidharth smiled at the effect he has on her.