Forgiveness....

Hey people!
Just wanted to say thank you for the response on my story !💕

Enjoy....

Siddharth was inches away from her face. She could feel his hot breath on her face. Sana closed her eyes and her breathing became hitched. Siddharth leaned in and gently placed his lips on hers as if he was afraid he will break her. His hand wentt on her waist while his other hand rested on her cheek. Sana locked her hands around his neck....

Sid was kissing her like his life depended on it. He slowly bit sana's lower lip making her moan. He started exploring her mouth and was surprised to see sana responding with equal passion. They broke the kiss after getting breathless. Sana was blushing furiously and looking down. Sid smiled and lifted her chin with his finger. She looked deep into his eyes which showed only love and possessiveness for her. Siddharth gently kissed her forehead .
Siddharth was ready to fight the world  for Sana. Sana was ready to take on any challenge for sid. 

The other house members came in to see Sana laying with her eyes closed , her head on sid's chest with a small smile on her face.  Sid had his arm protectively wrapped around her. Everyone smiled seeing this scene. Yaar kuch bhi kaho yeh dono ek saath bahut pyaare lagte hai aur  in dono ki kushi ek doosre mein hi hai . Mahira said. Bechare dono picle 3 din se dhang se soye bhi nahi the. Inhein ek doosre ki bahut gandi aadat lag gayi hai Rashmi said laughing. Nazar na lage in dono ko kisiki . Rashmi added.

Everyone went to bed.
THE NEXT MORNING:

  The song is played and everyone wakes up and goes on to their duties or out in the garden . Siddharth smiled and kissed Sana on the forehead and was about to get up, when sana mumbled something and laid on him and hugged him tightly. Siddharth laughed and hugged her back. And started rubbing circles on her back

 And started rubbing circles on her back

Sid smiled and said. Moti uth ja poora din yahi karna hai kya ? Sana woke up and cutely pouted at him. Siddharth laughed and gently pecked her pout. Both of them woke up. Sana went to freshen up while sid sat on the sofa opposite to the kitchen. When sana entered the kitchen, Rashmi who was making breakfast asked her tu theek hai na? Sana nodded and went on to hug Rashmi. And whispered a thank you in Rashmi's ear. Rashmi kissed her cheek and went on to make breakfast. Siddharth who was looking at them smirked and said . Itna pyaar? Woh bhi Rashmi pe?
Shehnaaz threw a piece of atta at siddharth which hit him in the face. Sana started laughing and running around the house and siddharth was chasing her. He caught her and threw her on the living room sofa.

He pinned her down and said. Sorry bol. Nahi bolungi Sana replied. Siddharth got closer to her face and said Bol.
Sana shook her head . Siddharth got closer to her . His face was inches away from hers and whispered sorry bol moti. Sana smirked and said nahi bolungi. Pakka? Sid asked her. Haan paaka. Sid in a blink started tickling Sana who started laughing uncontrollably sid asked while tickling her abhi bhi nahi bolegi? Acche sorry sorry baba sorry she said laughing. Siddharth stopped tickling her and went to eat breakfast.

Sid and sana were sitting on the garden sofa eating their breakfast. Sana was constantly blabbering about something but Sid was too busy looking at her. How she breaks into a beautiful smile even at the smallest things. How she uses her hand when she's excited. How her eyes shine when someone mentions something that she loves. How cutely she tilts her head when she doesn't understand anything. Sid kept asking himself, How did he live earlier without his little bundle of joy?

Both of them keep their plates in the kitchen. Sid asks Sana , yaar mera sar dard ho raha hai maalish karde . Sana readily agrees and sits on the sofa while sid sits in front of her on the floor. He closes hi eyes with pleasure as soon as her hands touch his head.

Both know that their happiness lies in each other. Both of them smile, protecting their reality.

Hellooooo
Yeh lo ek aur update 💕💕🙈

I know thoda chota hai but aaj meri tabhiyat thodi theek nahi thi isiliye zyada nahi likh paayi ☹️☹️☹️

Apni requests comments mein bata do aur mein likh doongi 💕💕🙈

Okay byeeee
See ya tomorrow....
I love you 🙈