Daisy's Jacket

Addie's outfit(ignore the backpack and necklace)

Addie's jacket

Just then the turtles popped out from the sewers, scaring us in the process

Just then the turtles popped out from the sewers, scaring us in the process. Our boyfriends grabbed us and we were on our way to our date. "You guys are late again." Daisy informed them as she held onto Donnie's neck. "We're sorry honey. But we are here now and we will make it in time." Donnie says as he continued towards their location. 

"By the way girls, love the new outfits. They really suit you. Especially yours my little angel." Mikey said as he held Addie close to him. "Awe you're so sweet Mikey." Addie said as she kissed his cheek. I laughed a little bit and held on tighter to Leo. We finally made it to our destination. Leo opened an air vent and us girls held on tight as we finally made it to where we were having our date: The Knicks game. 

"Alright we made it just in time." Donnie says as he and the guys put us girls down. The buzzer for the game went off and our date and the game started. I really love basketball, it's a great sport. Ember loves it the most. Especially since she is the athlete one in our group. We were all hooting and hollering, having a good time together as a family. 

"All right I say 'go' you say 'Knicks.'" Donnie says. "Go Knicks! Go Knicks!" We all cheered loudly. The Knicks shot a basket and the boys cheered louder than us girls. Well Ember cheered just as loud. She is a die-hard Knicks fan.

Ember's POV

I LOVE THE KNICKS!!!! I have been a basketball fan since I was ten-years-old. The Knicks have always been my favorite NY team. The game has been going great so far. Me and the girls were sitting down enjoying our slices of pizzas and the game. 

"Guys, does it get any better than this?" Donnie asks as he sits down next to Daisy. "Yeah bro, I wanna be down there." Mikey says. "You sit your ugly self down there, you'd have people running for their lives." Raph jokes as he drapes an arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Raph it's okay for Mikey to dream big about wanted to sit with other people. Don't be a spoil-sport." I said as glared at him. He glared right back then he smirked and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Ha, I always win our arguments. Mikey scoffs then says, "Hey need I remind you guys that we have the HOTTEST girlfriends in the world with us right here. And come on, you see me? I look good brah. I know my Addie thinks so." Mikey says as I watched him cuddle up to Addie. Addie giggled and kissed his cheek. Those two are truly perfect for each other. 

"Yo, guys! Hey, hey, hey. We got the best seats in the house right here. Anyone can sit down there." Leo says as he walks up to Sapphire, who got up on her feet to hug her boyfriend. "We saved this city. We should be on the Jumbotron, not in it." Raph argues with Leo. I rolled my eyes yet again. Why must he complain about everything? Then I noticed that the lights suddenly dimmed and music started to play.

"Ladies and gentlemen, one year ago, a shadow fell over our city. Suddenly it was under siege by the notorious villain, Shredder. Along with his army of enforcers, the Foot Clan, Shredder ruled our streets. Until one day, from out of the shadows, stepped a beacon of hope." The announcer says. 

I looked at the girls with a confused look. They too have confusing looks as well. That announcer couldn't be talking about the guys... right? "Hey, you see who that is?" Leo asks. We shrugged our shoulders not knowing who it was. 

"He was just a humble cameraman. But when danger struck the heart of our city, he single-handedly battled Shredder, locking him up behind bars. And now, turn your attention courtside where Jill Martin meets a man who, later this week, will receive an honorary key to the city. Please welcome Vern "The Falcon" Fenwick!" The announcer finishes as the Jumbotron shows Vern, getting a kiss on his cheek from a woman named Alessandra, who he met a week ago. 

We watch him go up to Jill and beings his interview. I zone out to what Jill was asking him, until I heard Vern say, "Well, the truth is, Jill, I actually had help from a couple of friends." Vern says. Wait, is he going to mention the guys? "No way! He's totally going to give us props. Here it comes! Here it comes!" Mikey says as I watched him, Donnie and Raph waiting excitedly for Vern to acknowledge them. But to the guys disappointment Vern showed thanks to his muscles. Who names there's muscles Thunder and Lightning? Seriously Vern. 

The girls and I rolled our eyes at him, while Raph, Donnie and Mikey sighed it disappointment. "Guys, you know we couldn't take credit for bringing down Shredder. Vern's just sticking to the arrangement we made with him." Leo says reminding his brothers. I still wish that they could've taken credit. This must attention and publicity that Vern is getting is already boosting his ego enough as it is. "Yeah, well, this arrangement has us spending the rest of our lives sitting in the nosebleeds." Raph says.

Addie's POV

I wish I could make Mikey feel better. I feel bad that he has to stay in the shadows, and not take credit for defeating Shredder. I watch Mikey get up from his seat and look down at Vern being interviewed by Jill. I then saw this twinkle in Mikey's eyes. Oh, God what is he planning? 

"Speaking of nosebleeds..." Mikey says as he took a peashooter from Donnie's equipment. "Hey, what'd you take?" Donnie asks him. "Hold on. Hold on." Mikey says as he is concentrates on hitting Vern with a spitball. Once he hit him the boys cheered. Us girls rolled our eyes and laughed at them. Boys are SO immature. I then watched Raph take the peashooter and he shot a spitball at Vern. "Take that Falcon" We heard Raph say as the we watched the boys starting to flap their arms like wings and make 'cawing' noises. Like I said before, boys are SO immature.

Sapphire's POV

I heard a phone ring and Donnie answers it. "Hey, April." Donnie says. April? Why is April calling him? "Sapphire do you know why April is calling Donnie?" Daisy asks. I shook my head and didn't know why my sister was calling Don. Daisy listened in on the phone conversation and heard that April was at Grand Central Station staking out some scientist named Dr. Baxter Stockman. "Daisy who's Baxter Stockman?" I asked her. "Baxter Stockman is a genius. He graduated MIT at 15. He's got 134 patents. He's the lead scientist for TCRI. Donnie and I are both big fans of his work. The man is a genius. Well, not as big of a genius as my boyfriend is." Daisy says smiling up at Donnie. Why is my sister staking out that guy? I guess we'll found out later.

*Time skip*

Third person's POV

The turtles and the girls continued to enjoy watching the game. The team from LA currently had the ball, and everyone in New York who was rooting for the Knicks yelled, "Defense!" Over and over. Mikey was taking a bit out a piece of pizza, but another piece of pizza from the box he was holding fell below onto the basketball court. The turtles and the girls all froze in place. The LA player that had the ball slipped on the pizza. The girls quickly jumped into the arms of their turtles and they swiftly left the Jumbotron. 'Great way to end a date Mikey.' His brothers thought. They hated their dates being cut short.