21~The End 1&2~21

Start from the beginning

"Hello, old friend." Tord grinned as Tom glared at him with his arms crossed.

"Tord!" Kenzie yelled appearing out from a corner and quickly hugged Tord. "It's been such a long time since we've seen you!" She said.

"Yes it has." Tord chuckled hugging her with one arm causing Tom to glare at him more and Tord chuckled and smirked looking at Tom.

"Tord!" Edd smiled walking over to him and Kenzie hugging Tord and also Kenzie since she was still hugging him, glad to have her friend back.

"Welcome back." Edd said as he and Kenzie pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"Welcome back?" Tom said a bit surprise as Matt walked over to then finishing off his cookie.

"I hope you don't mind me letting myself in." Tord said.

"No, not at all!" Matt smiled then rose a brow. "Who are you?" He asked and Tord looked at him confused.

"Heh, it's me!" Tord smiled looking at Matt confused. "Tord?" He mumbled as Matt made a 'ugh' noise.

"He used to live here?" Edd said trying to get Matt to remember.

"Yeah, used to." Tom growled glaring at Tord more.

"You really don't remember?" Tord asked.

"Oh yeah, Matt used that memory eraser gun, of yours and shoot himself with it, so his memory isn't the best." Kenzie explained.  "Right Matt?"

"What ever you say Kelly." Matt laughed.

"Kenzie." She mumbled with a small frown as they headed to the living room.

"What happened to the chairs?" Tord asked seeing that the sofa was gone.

"Oh, Tom sold the sofa to some pirates." Kenzie said standing next to Tom as just on cue the pirates that had the sofa drove by outside.

"Ha, classic stupid Tom." Tord laughed poking him in the face and Tom swatted his hand away glaring at Tord more, Kenzie gently placed her hand on Tom's shoulder giving him a small smile. In return Tom smiled back calming down slightly. "Don't worry." Tord said and pulled out a cube which he tossed on the ground and it turned into a fancy sofa.

"Yeah sofa!" Matt and Edd said in unison and ran over to the sofa excited.

"Wow, impressive Tord." Kenzie smiled walking over to the sofa as Tom picked up one of the cubes looking at it.

"What is this?" Tom asked as Tord grinned and pulled out a remote with a button on it.

"Oh, just something I invented." Tord replied pressing the button and the cube turned in a chair crushing Tom. Tord laughed hearing Tom hiss in pain and Kenzie ran up to Tom to help pull him out from under the couch.

"So, when are you leaving again?" Tom mumbled as Kenzie was able to pull him halfway out, but got harder since Tord sat down on the chair adding more weight. 

"Leaving?" Tord mumbled then chuckled. "I'm moving back in!" Tom had the look of shock when he heard that and 'dun dun' theme was set off and Tom, Tord and Kenzie looked around confused. Kenzie finally got Tom out and he brush himself off.

"What, Edd!" Tom said crossing his arms.

"Tom, stop being so rude." Edd said frowning. "I told you last week."

-flashback-

It was morning time and everyone had woken up, Tom walked into the kitchen tired to find that Edd, Matt and Kenzie were already up. Kenzie was heating up some water for her tea, as Edd and  Matt ate their breakfast. Tom placed some toast in the toaster and kissed Kenzie cheek.