18~Zanta Claws lll~18

Kinda based off the episode

Edd and Matt were hanging up decorations up on the Christmas tree they had set up since it was that time of the year.

"I love Christmas!" Matt sighed happily.

"Yeah, me too Matt!" Edd said with a smile and looked over to Matt. "I love Chri-"

"Delicious Christmas!" Matt mumbled as he chewed on a ordament.

"Okay Matt, that's-" Edd chuckled nervously as a gun shot was heard outside.

"Tom, get down from there!" Kenzie voice could be heard from outside as well.

"Not again." Edd sighed face planting and went outside to find Kenzie with her hands on her hips looking up at Tom, who was on the roof holding a shotgun with bottles of smirloff around him, as he shot Christmas decorations down.

"Tom, stop it get down before you get hurt!" Kenzie yelled at him waving her arms around.

"Tom, do you think it's time to come inside?" Edd asked standing next to Kenzie looking at Tom.

"Yes, your going to get cold and hurt if you stay up there any longer!" Kenzie said crossing her arms.

"Not yet, there are still a couple of reindeer on this one." Tom replied sounding drunk as he shot some plastic reindeer off a roof. "There they go." He hummed, then Matt walked out frowning.

"Okay Tom, I think we get the point, this whole I hate Christmas point thing is getting old." Matt said as Edd and Kenzie nodded in agreement.

"Hey, y'know what's getting old Matt?" Tom slurred looking at him as he wobbled around a bit. "Your face is get-" he said pointing as he slowly slide down the roof hitting the chimney and fell down right onto a reindeer they had put out.

"Haha, Tom's pain is always the best part of Christmas." Edd laughed,  getting hit in the back of the head by Kenzie.

"Edd that's very rude, now help me get him-" Kenzie said looking over to the empty snow where Tom should have been. "Wait where did he go?"

"I don't know." Edd sighed.

"Come on let's go find him before he gets himself killed." Kenzie said.

-Meanwhile-

Tom had ran into the forest mumbling things about how stupid Christmas was and how stupid Edd was as well. Then he past Zanta who was leaning against his sled watching Tom mumble. Tom paused and looked over at him confused.

"Sup." Zanta said and Tom gasped surprised seeing him.

-Later-

Zanta and Tom were flying in Zanta sleigh.

"So Tom, what do you think of my ride?" Zanta asked.

"It sucks." Tom replied. "Just like Christmas and you." He said with a glare.

"Well then, perhaps we could team up and destroy Christmas once in for-" Zanta said before Tom grabbed him by the hat and smirked then the top of Zanta head and hat came off of him and Tom looked disgusted at it and dropped his hat. Zanta screamed before hitting the ground. A man that was taking a walk outside screamed then the top of Zanta head and hat landed on Zanta.

"Oh, that's better... wait a second!" The guy said then screamed again. Zanta got annoyed of his screaming and attacked him. Kenzie was about to head out dressed in winter gear to go look for Tom, as Matt hung up a lot of tinsel on the tree. Edd watched him holding a can of Cola.

"Matt, are you sure that's safe?" Edd questioned. 

"Ahh, don't worry about it, it's fireproof." Matt replied with a smile, then a log that was on fire crashed through the window and rolled under the tree setting it on fire and the tinsel fell of unharmed. Matt frowned looking down sadly.