"G-Guys, W-What's going o-on?..." Manny was close to tears, shaking slightly and tightly grasping onto Robin

"Shhhhh it's ok. We're not leaving your side." Robin hushed Manny. "Sir, what do we do?" He asked the doctor.

"Everyone needs to evacuate the hospital immediately through the emergency exit!" The doctor informed them.

"Come on!" Harry shouted.

Robin grabbed Manny's hand and began to ran with Harry. The three ran with the rest of the building to the exit. Everyone was freaking out and screaming.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" One guy yelled. This made Manny whimper softly in fear.

"It's ok honey! It's ok...!" Robin tried to calm Manny.

Suddenly a portal opened in front of the trio. They screamed as they were sucked in. They fell into a dark void with a spotlight over them. Harry went over to help Robin and Manny.

"Are you two OK?" Harry asked them. They both nodded. Suddenly the heard laughter coming from behind them.

"Who's there!?" Robin asked, bringing Manny close to his chest and hiding behind Harry.

"Well, well, well~ Look who dropped in~"

The trio eyes widened with shock. Manny squeaked in terror and hugged Robin tightly. Harry growled and raised his arm to protect Robin and Manny.

"Show yourself!" Harry shouted. He suddenly felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned around to see...Roy.

"You..." Harry brought Robin and Manny closer to him.

"Aww, did you miss me?" Roy smirked.

"How did you escape from the cops?" Harry hissed.

"I have my ways..." Roy walked closer to the trio, making them step back.

"Where's your little henchmen?" Harry spat out at him.

"They ran away. Without me. They said they 'didn't want to do my dirty work'. They're so full of shit..." Roy growled, then a grin grew on his face. "But not all of them left..."

Harry and Robin gave a confused look. Suddenly they heard Manny scream in terror. They turned to see someone grabbing him. Robin tried to reach out to Manny but he was pulled away too quickly.

"MANNY!" Robin yelled out.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" Harry shouted at Roy.

"Hehehe...Make me~" Roy taunted the angry, red monster. Suddenly Steak guy threw Manny next to Roy.

"You get away from him!" Harry charged at Roy, but some kind of forcefield stopped him. "Hey! Let us in!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Harry but I can't ~" Roy grabbed Manny by his arm. Manny tried to pull his arm away, whimpering and close to tears. "Hush now, dear~ Don't scream~"

"L-LET ME GO-!" Roy covered Manny's mouth.

"I said don't scream." Roy growled lowly.