But all of  my pain and suffering is gone because of Dahyun, Momo's best friend . She's always their for me when I need a shoulder to lean on. She's also driving me to work and picking me up. I just hope that she's the one that I marry. I fall easily for her. She's just like Momo. I was surprised one time that she go to my house just to make me a cup of coffee amd what's more interesting. They have the same taste like Momo's coffee. And she's also giving me flowers to work just like Momo did.

We get to the point that we fell inlove with each other. I know to myself that I'm also cheating on Momo because we're married but she can't blame me. She's not by my side. And I found the love that I'm seeking in Dahyun's arms.

Until one day I received a call from an unregistered number.

And my eyes widen when I talk to Nayeon. The one that I suspect to be Momo's mistress .

I hang up the call after we talk and my heart broke of what I've learned.

It's Momo...

-
Me and Dahyun goes to Momo's new home. I can't help but to break down when I saw her new home.

I can believe this is the place we're I can find her.

Her name is in crave on a expensive stone with her picture on the side.

Her new home was a cemetery.

My chest began to tighten and my tears starts to fall down

"W-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
YOUR SO STUPID JAGI!" I shouted on between my sobs.

It hurt so much to the point that I can't breath.

I open the letter Momo left to Dahyun when she's still alive...

"TO MY BELOVED MIGURI,

I know that when you read this letter, your beloved wife is already dead. Hahahaha Sorry of I didn't tell you about my illness. I don't want you to be sad jagi. Sorry if I didn't hug you that time when you're crying because of me. I just want you to get used to it when I'm gone. And Nayeon? Haha she's my doctor that's why I'm meeting up with her. Please don't get mad jagi. Jebal~

But I already told Dahyun to take care of you. I told her to make you your favorite coffee everyday. I told her my secret recipe hehe. And I also told her to give you flowers everyday. Just tell me when Dahyun hurt you. I'll ghost her forever. I did that because I want to make sure that you're in the right girl when I'm already gone. I'm sorry jagi. Sorry if I didn't keep my promise in front of the altar. But don't worry I'll make it up to you in our  next life. I'll marry you again here in heaven. I'll steal you away from Dahyun. Hahaha.

But jagi can I ask a favor. Please don't forget me ok? Even tho I'm not by your side can you please still love me? Even in that small tiny side of your heart jagi I'll accept it. Jebal~

Ahh its so hard to write while crying right? Hahaaha.

Bye Miguri. Bye jagi. Bye my beloved wife. I love you. I love you. I love you a billion times. This is the last time I'll say this jagi. I love you. I love you very much

Even tho it hurt I have to let you go jagi

Please always smile for me jagi ok?

Crazy for you

Hirai Momo,

I close the letter and I look like a fool because of crying too much

I Bury my face on Dahyun's chest and cry all of my pain

I look up in the sky and smile with tear in my eyes

And I smiled bitterly as I realized that my wife never cheated on me. She did it for me not to suffer more. She even finds a way for me to be happy even that happiness no longer includes her. And that's when I met Dahyun. She make sure that even of she's not by my side anymore, someone will take care of me. It just hurt that even on the last second, minutes and hours of her life she still cares for me.

I didn't notice that the rain starts to fall and some rain drops starts to fall to my cheeks

And I smiled because I read somewhere that a raindrop that landed on your cheek is a kiss from someone that lives in heaven and is watching over you.

I smile while looking up in the sky.

"I know you are there, jagi..."

The rain continues to drop just like my tears.

"I-I l-love you, Momoring..." i quietly said while smiling.

"Until we meet again..."

*********