Cheated

Mina's POV

Tall, beautiful, a great dancer, has a fair complextion, and a  great playgirl 

That's Hirai Momo. My girlfriend and live in partner. My parents know her and vice versa. And I couldn't still believe that I fell in love with her this so bad. Come to think of it. We have opposite personality.

I want a woman who's refined, matured and a woman with morals not like her  who beds out different women.

She's just not my cup of tea for she's a bad girl type of person while I'm a damsel in distress type of girl, I'm very conservative. But love is love and you just can't teach your heart who will you love.

But one thing I like about Momo is, I saw her improvements. She's not drinking anymore. Not bedding different girls. She's always with me other than going to the bar and flirt with girls

And another thing that makes me happy is she changed herself for the better without force her. She changed willingly for the sake of our relationship.

She's always giving me flowers when she got home. Shes's always making me coffee every morning. She's always call me, reassuring me if I'm okay in my work or what.

And we graduated collage and we also find our jobs. Did I also tell you that were married now. We don't want to settle just as live-in partners. 

It was November 15, 2019 when we got married. It was a church wedding. And it was the happiest moment of my life because finally, I am now wearing her surname.

Months past after our marriage and it turn out fine. I though we will be happy. I thought that marriage would make our relationship more stronger but I was completely wrong. Cause I just found out that Momo is cheating on me

I'm holding her phone, biting my lower lips to prevent myself from crying

I've read a message again, "Where are you now,Momo? I'm waiting for you here."

Girl. and the screen say Nayeon.

" W-who's Nayeon?" my voice crack while asking Momo is is busy dressing herself

As if she didn't hear me and with that I could't control my ters 

"I'M ASKING YOU! WHO'S NAYEON!" I can't help but to raise my voice at her. I can feel my chest tightening

"Tsk don't sweat about it. And why is my phone with you anyway"  Momo immediately snatch her phone from me and gives me a glare

"MOMO THIS IS NOT THE VOWED WE MADE IN FRONT OF THE ALTAR! THIS NOT THE PROMISE WE MADE! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN'T LET ME CRY BECAUSE OF YOU BUT HERE I AM, SHEDDING MY TEARS IN FRONT OF MY WIFE!" My tears keep falling down my cheek like a waterfall but she just stared at me.

"Do you still love me?" I ask her while sobbing. Because I can't take the pain anymore.

She just stayed quiet and she doesn't answer my question.

And that's it.

Her silence is already an answer.

I was expecting her to hug me or comfort me but she just stared at me coldly and left me alone on our room.

I just sat on our bed while sobbing uncontrollably. I saw our picture together in our side table. It was captured in our wedding. We're so happy that time but now, I don't know if that happiness will come back because I just feel like she already gave up on us.

Months have pass and she still didn't go home. I can't also reach her phone. She just fucking left me like a piece of trash. I also go to her parents but they also have no news about her