She Loves Me

Momo's POV

I have a girlfriend named Mina and she's the type of girlfriend that understands me when I am complicated and messy at some point..

After my mom died, I was left broken and empty. I cry every night but Mina was there beside me, looking at me without any judgment. She was there, cheering me up and wiping my tears away.

I was completely healed after my mom's loss because of my girlfriend.

But months later, another storm strucked me--- I failed to pass the Bar Exam.

I was so devastated because I had high hopes that I could aced the exam. I mourned every single night, questioning my capability as a law student.

But despite of everything, my girlfriend was still there in my darkest times.

"Cry, Momoring. Let it out. Then try it again. I know you can do it, jagi. I believe in you," she cheered as she cried beside me.

She cry with me. We just cried and cried until the pain fades away.

My mood went uphill because of her. Her beautiful gummy smile. Her angelic laugh. Everything about her is prefect

Our relationship was strong but sometimes, I became rude to her. I sometimes yelled at her if I couldn't handle my anger anymore. And sometimes I come home drunk, she's taking care of me instead of getting angry. She's cleaning my mess when I throw up. She saw the ugly parts of me but she still stayed.

"I love you so much Momoring even if you yelled at me, even if you disappoint me sometimes, even if you get angry at me, even if you were being rude, manipulative, distant, bitter, angry at the world, I will still stay and embrace the ugly parts of you because that's what love all about. To stay even if the situation is worst," she whisper to me and hugs me tightly.

My heart moved and my eyes started to heat up.

She's the most perfect girl for me

I can see many reason for her to leave me..

She loved me at my worst and still chose to stay.

-
Years passed, for the second attempt, I passed the Bar Exam.

Finally, I am now a certified lawyer.

Mina and I were been together for already four years and our relationship went smoothly.

Not until...

"Bro, look at Sana's DP." Jeongyeon said and I look at Sana's DP, she's Mina's workmate and I almost lose my sanity with what I saw.

Mina was naked while sleeping with another girl

I balled my fist in anger and pulled my hair.

Fuck!

The though of Mina with someone else in bed, naked made my blood boil.

I want to explode in anger. I want to hurt someone. I want to destroy everything because of the pain I'm feeling right now.

Mina's photo with another girl become viral im social media and I suddenly felt disgusted of her .

I go to to our shared condo immediately and I harshly pack ny clothes. Planning to leave.

I try not cry because of the pain I'm feeling right now. But when I remember that picture if Mina, with someone else. I can't help but to break down and cry.

The door suddenly open. Revealing Mina.

I glared at her. "FUCK YOU, Mina! HOW DARE YOU TO HURT AND FOOL ME!" i couldn't help but to raise my voice at her. I saw her close her eyes tightly and bit her lips