Silver x reader

Quick authors note (U/N) means Username

I was scrolling through discord, bored to bits, my laptop had just crashed, so I was using the mobile app, I was talking to my online friend, Spicypeppers, when a welcome message appeared for a user called SilverStars.
Spicypeppers: Welcome!
SilverStars: Hello
(U/N): Hi!
What's up?
SilverStars: nothing much, you?
Spicypeppers: we're good
Me and SilverStars became fast friends after that, we would often play video games together.
"NO! Not again!" I groaned, "I call hacks!"
"Not hacks just pure skill!" SilverStars chuckled from the screen, we were in a voice chat, playing a fighting game, I was getting my butt kicked.
"How are you so good at this game?"
"I dunno, I just am, I'll go easy on you next round!"
"Nah, bring the heat!" I replied, choosing my character.
"If you insist!"
Needless to say I lost that round, but it was a lot of fun!
"Let's play a racing game next," I said, as the round ended.
We played the racing game, I won most races.

"(U/N), do you wanna meet up?" SilverStars asked.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, do you want to meet up in real life?"
"YES!" I said, nearly yelling.
"Really? When!? And where should I meet you?"
"How does next month sound? And would you be willing to meet at Station Square Park?"
"Sure! I actually don't like too far from there,"
"Alright so how does next week sound then?"
"Alright!"

~~1 week later~~
I put on a (F/C) t-shirt and some sweatpants, before walking out the door, I headed straight to station square park, my friend told me to look for a white hedgehog with yellow eyes, so I told him to look for a (A/C) (A/T) with (E/C) eyes.
About 15 minutes passed when I saw a hedgehog by the description of who SilverStars told me to look for, I walked up to him, "Uh, do you have the username 'SilverStars' on discord?" I asked.
"Uh- yes! Yes, are you (U/N)?" He asked turning around.
I nodded, "but you can call me (Y/N)!"
"Then call me Silver!"
"Alright," I replied.
We then went to get lunch, it was a lot of fun, then we went to see a movie.
It was a romance movie, and I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder, and I woke up after the movie, and saw Silver blushing, silver got up, "I'm sorry!" I said, awkwardly.
"It's fine don't worry!"
"Ok, uh, let's head to my place,"
We headed to my house and played some video games, then ate some hot pockets, and went to bed, Silver sleeping on the couch.
I woke up, went downstairs, and accidentally woke Silver up when I was grabbing a plate, he walked into the kitchen, "why are you being so loud?" Silver yawned.
"I'm incompetent!" I replied, because I was struggling to get a plate.
Silver sighed, and grabbed two plates, one for me one for him.
"Thank you," I replied, a bit overly relieved.
I pulled out a box of microwaveable pancakes, and cooked some for us both.
We ate breakfast then went off to do something else fun.
We decided to play tag at the park, as we would always play tag like modes in video games, so it really came full circle.
But after awhile we got tired and sat down a bench, to do whatever friends do.
"Sooo" Silver said, "I've kinda had a bit on a crush on you, since the first time we voice chatted with each other, and i felt awkward about it, and-"
"Don't worry about, I kind of have a crush on you too, I just didn't realize it until now," I replied, awkwardly.
"Does this mean we're dating..?"
"I don't know."

I struggled hard with this one, and I mean hard I tried my best, please I hope you enjoyed it!