Σημείωση του συντάκτη

Hi.

This is the unfortunate end of The Fall of Icarus, and I have a myriad of things to say, the main one being thank you.

Thank you to everyone who commented and voted on every chapter. Thank you to people who supported this book, which started as a figment of my imagination, and is now something so much more.

I mean, it won an award! It came first place, and I don't think I'll ever be able to fathom it. I'll never get used to having that 1st place sticker on the cover.

I will say now that I do intend to write a sequel/prequel for The Fall of Icarus, though I don't know when it'll come out, but if you keep this book in your library, or follow my account, I'll let you know!

For now though, I have an insane amount of drafts that I'm writing, and at some point I will publish at least one of them, so keep an eye out! (Only if you're interested, I don't want to force you to read my work if you don't want to!)

Thank you very, very much.

Eileos.

* * *

Chapter title translations:
Ενας - one
Δύο - two
Τρία - three
Τέσσερα - four
Πέντε - five
Εξι - six
Επτά - seven
Οκτώ - eight
Εννέα - nine
Δέκα - ten
Εντεκα - eleven
Δώδεκα - twelve
Δεκατρείς - thirteen
Δεκατέσσερα - fourteen
Δεκαπέντε - fifteen
Επίλογος - epilogue
Σημείωση του συντάκτη - author's note

* * *

UPDATE

I've finally published the first chapter of the Fall of Icarus sequel, called The Purple Sun. You can find it on my profile!

Synopsis:
'He could feel it thumping in his chest, though whether it was because of activity, anger or something else entirely, he didn't know. Nor could he tell. His beating heart only told him he was still alive. How alive though- that was a different question.'

*

Hyacinthus was the prince of Sparta. He thought he had everything he could ever want, until he met Apollo, and he realised he had nothing at all.