15: when realization hits you so hard

Start from the beginning

"Shit..." I exclaimed after realizing how close Kyung's face is.

He looks at me for a few seconds and stopped with what he was doing. "You asked..." He tells me with a confused look on his face.

"Asked for what?

"On how to mix the goddamn flour and egg yolks!" He hisses a little too loud, gaining more attention to the two of us.

I can see Namju looking at us weirdly, but not doing anything since he's busy making his cake for his damn crush.

Then I glared at Kyung and spoke up, "I did ask, but you didn't have to go behind me and wrap your damn arms around me to mix the stuff!"

Baek Kyung went quiet after that and when I was about to speak up, I heard it again.

사작!

The stage ended a few minutes ago and now here I am in the classroom with my cake inside its box. It sat on top of my desk and Stage Me is just listening to Danoh, Saemi and Soochul's conversation. Stage Me sighed at Saemi saying how Namju would love her cake and that Danoh's cake should be given to Kyung right away. Then the stage ended and I stood up from my chair. I walked over to her desk, Namju and Kyung following right behind me. Then Danoh sees the two and giggles to herself.

"Oh! Who should I give this to?" She asked out loud while looking at the two boys.

Then Dohwa came walking inside the classroom and places his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him with a glare and he innocently smiles at me while pulling his arm away. Then he sees Danoh's cake and gasps in surprise.

"Chocolate? That's my favorite!" He exclaims, earning a death glare from Kyung.

I softly laughed at the two and looked at Namju who is looking at Juda. Then he spoke up, "I like a cake made out of scratch."

"So, who are you gonna give it to, Danoh?" I asked with a joking tone.

Danoh pouts and started acting cute. Well, that surprised me. 

"I don't know..." She answers back. Then she looks at all three boys and said, "How about I cut the cake into three?  Then you won't have to fight against each other for me!"

My eyes went wide at what she said and I can suddenly feel the second-hand embarrassment. 

"Um... I'll be in the library..." I spoke up, leaving my four friends behind.

But before I could get away another stage started when I stepped into the hallway.

And let me tell you...

The realization hits you so hard.

"...Haru," I whispered to myself when I saw the stranger from the library standing by the classroom's opened windows. "Wait...Is that his name?"

Then my heart started to beat fast and my headache came back. I clutched my head and chest as I tried to fight the pain, but as I continued to stare at the stranger...

"My dream... He was in my dream last night!" I spoke up, but due to the immense pain inside of me, my voice cracked and it came out as a gasp.

Then I heard the cursed sound of pages being flipped.

"No... Please..." I whispered as I started to feel my body getting heavy and numb. "I need to... Talk to him..."

I took a deep breath in and shouted, "Ha-"

사작!

''''''''''''''''''

A/n: I'm on my old phone, so there's no gif 😂 sry! I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter hehe

Words: 1019
*not yet edited.