"'San'?" He repeated in disbelief. Y/N looked at him incredulously. What's wrong with this boy?

"Call me Aka Manto, stranger." She let out a quick sigh, adjusting her hood tursely. "And don't hug me like that."

Y/N thought she caught a hint of pain in his eyes, so she awkwardly cleared her throat.

"You mistook me for someone else!" She prodded him, trying to cheer him up. "I'm the wrong person."

"No." He shook his head, gripping her by the shoulders and staring at her with determined persistence. Y/N held back the urge to call for Tsukasa or Mitsuba; Hanako was that  annoying, but she wouldn't drag them into her predicament.

"Y/N. You're Y/N L/N." He said in a flat, steely voice. Y/N was utterly confused.

"'L/N'?"  She drawled. "It's Tsukira!"

"L/N was your old surname!"

"Again, you have mistaken me for another person!" Y/N shrank away from his grip, seeing as it weakened anyway. She noticed he looked even more crestfallen than before. 

Y/N bit her lip, fighting her pity, but it was hard not to. The look of pain in his face was unbearable.

"You should go." She began to feel uncomfortable. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint yet another spirit.

"But I..." Hanako trailed off.

"I'll tell the leading Wonder in your place to kick you out of your position!"

A flash of his old, cocky spirit returned in the apparition at her words. He looked up at her with a smug look.

"I am  the leading Wonder."

Y/N looked at him with complete disbelief. This weird, touchy, flirty pervert was a 7th leading Wonder like her?!

"Amazed?" Hanako chuckled.

The Sukora Wonder realized she was staring. She shook her head, poking him in the chest.

"I'm a leading Wonder too. Better get out of here before I do it myself."

"Oh noooo,  how scaryyy!"  He let out an exaggerated groan of despair. "I'm being kicked out by Aka Manto, the ghost who can't even wield a knife properly!"

"Shut up!" Y/N snapped in embarrassment. She pushed him towards the Rift, where she assumed he entered through.

Hanako let out a laugh, but allowed her to continue pushing him in front of the slit. Once he was in front of it, he slowly began to crawl in.

"Oh, Tsukasa-lookalike!" She started as he began to step into the Rift.

"Hanako."

"Yeah, Hanako, whatever." Y/N waved dismissively. "I'll tell Tsukasa I met you, I'm sure-"

"No!"

Y/N looked up with a start as the Wonder looked at her pleadingly. 

"I mean... please don't."

"Why not?"

"Well...." Hanako cleared his throat, looking to the side. "We have a little conflict right now. He'd hate to know I visited."

Y/N suspiciously looked at him. She could tell he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"I'm not convinced."

Hanako let out a sigh, lost in his own thoughts for a moment. Suddenly, his eyes brightened with an idea.

"How about this... you don't tell him, and I'll do something in return."

Y/N grew curious.

"Go on."

"I can come back, you know?" He offered generously, a warm smile on his face. "I can teach you knife combat. I think I have a trick or two."

Y/N stopped for a moment, looking at him in surprise.  Her heart skipped a beat as she realized she was actually tempted to accept his help.

'Okay. What's wrong with me? I just met him!'

"Well?" Hanako tilted his head.

She looked to the side thoughtfully. Tsukasa never helped her, and Hanako didn't look like he could bring trouble.

Still, she wanted to think about it. She shook her head.

"No can do."

Hanako rose a brow, smirking. Clearly he was not buying her answer.

"Goodbye, Hanako!"

"Goodbye, Y/N."

"Aka Manto."

Y/N corrected him, but as soon as she saw the pained look in his eyes again, she awkwardly added;

"Uhm.... good luck finding your missing person!"

Hanako gave her one last smile before turning away, but the sadness and hurt remained in his eyes.

"Thanks."