Part 29 ( Be mine )

Lisa POV

There nothing more important then this girl. I really love her more then my life . She's my everything all along.

We're both naked in front of the each other.  Jennie try to cover her breast and her perious part, I glad hard just by seeing her body .

" So beautiful...Baby you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen " I alway want to have sxe with her a long time ago, since the day she warring a short dress without underwear that's night.

" Don't . Don't look at me with those eye of your...I'm kinda  shy..."

" Baby...to tell you the truth.  don't be shy...Soon we both become one"

I start kissing her lip slowly to calm her nevouse. 

" Don't worry. just relax "

" Sure..."

I Kiss her neck and start to her barest with her hand cover.

" Let me see , How cute your nipple is,Please "

" Ok.."

She release her hand from covering. her nipple so cute it's have a pink coluer. I lick and bite gental on her nipple .Jennie , moan mess just by my touch.

" Ahh~~ Baby! I feel so strange "

I grab her beast with my both hand .and my tough slowly goes down of her part.

It's time for, Jennie get comfortable and satisfied.  she lays  her back with her legs placed in the air over my shoulder with my face between her thighs. I give her pleasure by licking her pussy.

" Ahh~~ Baby! So good !"

I sew, Jennie's reaction just by licking her pussy. I change position stop licking her pussy.  I kneels in an upright position while my dick  placed on her mouth. She open her mouth while I  moving in and out of Jennie's mouth. I need to be careful when I start thrusting . her mouth so wet and hot , I couldn't controls mysfle anymore start thrusting more harder untill I come.

" Ahh- Baby...please , give me your hard thing.  I want you're inside me now "

" As you wish.  My wife "

Jennie POV

Lisa's separated  my legs with her red and big dick stand hard between my pussy . I really want her things inside me so bad . My pussy so damm wet and need her help me .

" Baby. I will get in now ...just relax Ok?"

" Hmm" i nodd

She starts to put her dick to my womanhood. It so tight hard for her to get in with that big dick of her.

In second time Lisa's put it insdie me . it hurt and hot the same time i feel embarrassing, when her eye look at me.

" We both become one now. Your mine only my beautiful wife."

" Yes. I'm you're "

Lisa smile at me and slowly moving in and out . I heard the sound from our body touching. I can't relax i need more harder and faster.

I warped my legs around her back and squeeze. Lisa force on thrusting harder and faster.  Look like she can't hold back anymore , My body moveing with her thrust .

" Baby! don't stop ! give me more.  destroy me as you wish~~ ahhh~~"

I don't know what I siad anymore.  all I need is want her to fill up in my pussy .

I don't give her any space to get up by my legs wrapped around her back.  Lisa keep thrusting roughly to pleaded me . I can't hold it anymore, I really close to my limit.