Part 18 ( What happen?)

After they're arrived Lisa pull Jennie follow her to the houses.

Jennie can't deny Lisa even though her hand was hurt by Lisa grabbing.

" Talk me , why did you go there !" This girl so good make me angry and worry.

" Can't i go take my husband back home ?" I just want to get you back was I wrong to?

" Hmmm such excuse. Remember I'm a man no matter what I could project mysfle. But you , don't you know how dangerous when you go there alone ? what will happen if i wasn't there ? don't you know how much I afraid when you got take out by thoes people? Talk me why don't you think before do something?" the moment I didn't see her fellow me , My heart was so scare of her safely. Why she alway put herself in trouble?

" I am sorry Lisa.. I got jealous when I knew you was there ...I can't control my mind and rush there just to meet you..." I was wrong. I think she will not angry when I go found her,but turn out i make her more angry.

" You silly girl...don't cry...promiess me . you won't do it again." I held her face and wipe her tears. hold her tigth in my hand .

" Yes . I promise " there is what I really want to hear. it enough for me just to be with her ...

" Ok, now go to your room." I break the hug before something bad happen.

" Sure..." I got shy again and hurry go to my room .

Lisa POV

Silly girl . you never change begins jealous -hmm. can't hlep I'm a perfect person smart , Handsome/pertty,rich.
man or women i still the hot person and every girl come to me non-stop-hmm .

I should stop going there for awhile when this girl get jealous so much trouble come after-hmm.

well, what should I do with this little boy of mine ? Jennie you make me gone crazy over you again and again.

In the morning everything go back to normal i send her to office and back to my work . Bobby alredy there waiting in my office.

" Hello Mr Bobby "

" Hello Mr Bobby "

" Hello Miss Lisa "