Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

She then turned and spoke to the other lady in my office who was still claiming to be my grandmother and I swear if she could use fire without it killing her she would have used it on the person standing on the other side of my desk.

“I thought I told you to leave her alone mother.” Clara spoke with a voice that was barley there but you could still here what she said.

Well that was interesting, I honestly wasn’t expecting that one. I mean come on the lady in front of me was wearing a dress that went down to her feet but had a slit in it that went as high to her mid-thigh.

I mean she had great fashion sense, the dress was made to look black but when she moved it would turn to a very dark blue or sometimes a very dark red. She was five foot eleven with the shoes she was wearing and when I saw the black stilettos I nearly cringed.

She was slim but not to slim that made you look sick. Her hair was a very beautiful light shade of red and blonde with a hint of brown as well in the mix. Her eyes were a deep green and when you looked into them you could see how much knowledge she knew and that she had seen a lot of stuff. But the thing was she only looked like she was in her mid to late thirty’s which is why I have been ignoring her till now.

“I had to leave I’m sorry I hurt you but I was angry and I needed space. I had already raised four healthy boys over the sentries and when I found out I was pregnant with you something sapped inside me.” She told Clara

Before Clara could answer that I spoke and I was getting pissed.

“First of all that’s just an excuse and all three of us know that. The only reason your are here is that your trying to make things right with me so you can absolve your guilt for leaving your daughter because let’s face it you didn’t want her.”

Clara looked at me shocked and a little hurt and the lady looked at me with hatred for spilling her secrets.

“Say your right what now?” She had the balls to ask me

“First let’s get to the why your here bull crap hmm.” I spoke with a very demanding tone.

That’s when I felt it she was sent here to see if I had turned into a wolf yet and she was getting nervous I could tell in her eyes that I had just figured it out. I was starting to get pissed and all of them wondered why I didn’t trust family or really anyone.

“Fine you want to know so damn bad I was sent here to see how far you have developed. But you struck down Derek without even blinking and you didn’t shift at all. But know this he will come for you even if the real Derek is dead.”

Before I killed her, I truly looked at her and all I saw was greed. she betrayed me, and she betrayed Clara and it ticked me off to no end. I had learned never anyone who betrayed you to live because eventually the would do it again.

“Tell that coward to bring it on. I am not afraid to die betrayer but if I die I will bring him down with me.” I whispered in her ear right before I ripped her heart right out of her body.

She ashed right in front of me. Vampires who were supper and I do mean supper old would only ash. I’m guessing she had to be at least over three thousand years old. I would file away what she told me to think on it later but first I had to clean up this mess she left behind.

“Did you really have to kill her?” Asked Clara

I totally forgot she was still in the room. I still felt bad about having a part in her mates death but now I even felt guiltier for having her mother’s death on my hands as well.

“Yes I did, she was sent here to spy on me and to hurt you. For some reason there is someone wanting to kill us. Your mother, Carlos, and god knows who else is watching me and waiting to tell their master everything about me so yeah I had to kill her.” My voice lacked any emotions what so ever.

I watched her nod at me then turned and walked away right out of my office. I didn’t think she would ever forgive me and to be honest with myself I didn’t blame her either.

Ten days had passed and it was now officially my birthday and I waited in the forest so if anyone was coming to kill me at least I was far enough away from the pack no one would get hurt.

I had moved out here on some excuse that I needed time to grieve and to help me with that process it meant I had to be alone. In reality I came out here to kill the rouges and I had done that within two days of being out here.

It had taken me three days to heal which totally sucked for me and by that time Michael had started to come by. It was sweet of him ad to a point I did miss him but I also wanted him far away from this mess as I could get.

~~

He had just come back from an errand his master sent him on when he felt his body freeze up and the pain started that nearly had him begging for death. After a while the pain went away and he was free to go see his master.

When he reached where his masters office was the door was open so he walked in and found his master had a suite case full of weapons open and he was strapping himself with them.

“Marcus we attack tonight when the moon is full and when she turns, they will be so concentrated on her that we will have the surprise. I want her dead and that stupid mother of hers and Carlos he has live out his usefulness.” The master spoke.

He quickly nodded his head and grabbed a few of the weapons himself since his master always had the best when another one of masters minions came running through the door.

The man was so red from running I wanted to laugh but knew somehow he didn’t bring good news. Even though he belonged to his master fully there was a time when he was a free man and had a family he loved. But he had been in the wrong place at the wrong time which was how he got himself here.

“Master sorry for interrupting you but two of your spies have died and the child is living in the forest.” He stuttered out

He watched s his master got re in the face and if he could have smoke would have been coming out of his eyes.

“Who were my spies that died and by who’s hand?” He yelled which made the castle we were in shake.

Now the minion was really shaking fearful of the masters wrath and so was he. Both of them could be killed by this stupid minions news.

“The ex-queen of the vampires and the alpha sir.” H stood there shaking barley able to get the words out.

He watched as his master got more furious and the minion peeing himself because he was so scared. The minion must have pulled the short straw which was why he was here.

In less than two seconds the minion was dead, the master had moved so quick and ripped his head off and was now just tearing through the minions body. By the time he was done there was nothing left of the minions body. Then the master turned his eyes on me.

“I thought you told me she hadn’t shifted yet Marcus.” The master growled out at me.

“As far as I know master she still hasn’t but I do admit the last time I saw her she did have a weird smell to her. Almost like death clung itself around her.” He spoke with a strong voice even though he was scared inside.

He watched his master nod his head in agreement and then continued on to what he was doing before the minion came by with his news.

“We will go on as planned Marcus we will go on as planned.” The master spoke

He nodded his head just hopping that this time everything went forward just like the master wanted it to or otherwise it he might be next on his masters chopping block.