Part 4:- Bas I know!!!

Start from the beginning

Dhruv:-" pinch me am I dreaming??"

Mukti pinches him zor se!!"

Dhruv:-" aaaaa......lady bhem!!!"

Mukti:-" if you wudnt have shouted I whd have felt as a dream!!"

Manik:-" if we don't leave in 2 mins, I am changing my mind!!"

Everyone settle themselves at pav bhaji thela!!!!

Cabir:-" the actual food!! Feels so good!!"

Soha:-" tommorow if you all fall ill, then don't go to the doctor, it whd be ur mistake!!"

Dhruv:-" don't worry soha, we won't go to the doctor, we will call doctor home, you see perks of being a Malhotra!!"😜

He winks and everyone laugh at this!!!

Pav bhaji comes and all start njoying!!!

Nandini:-" wow, it's after ages I am having something this good!!"

She was happily licking and eating it and manik was just njoying the scene in front of him!!"

Soha:-" so Nandini, what are you planning for your career here???? Or planning to sit home???"

Alya:-" soha, nandini has already got a job!!"

Soha:- A job, come on nandini, you are capable of opening a bussiness yourself!!!"

Nandini:-" thank you for the confidence you have in me!!! Bt the thing is soha....!!!"

Before she could complete:-" oh I see......you want funds for your business right??? Not a problem we will invest???"

Nandini:-" And what do you mean by we???"

Soha:-" Me and manik!!"

Nandini:-" I never knew that you are partners into manik's bussiness!!!"

Soha:-" no I am not on records, but u see we are life partners, so there is no need to be on records, I am impliedly his partner!!!"

Nandini:-"oh so you want yourself a name from manik's hard earned bussiness, just by being is better half!!!"

Soha:-" So what's wrong in that!!! Don't be jealous nandini!!"

Nandini:-" why should I be jealous soha, you see, instead of being somebody's just better half, and taking the credit for his hard efforts, I whd prefer doing hard efforts myslef and making a name for myself!!!"

Soha:-" If that is the case, you want to be so independent, why not start ur bussiness insted of working under someone??? I said u we can give u funds, we will charge less interst from you!!!"

Before abhi and Cabir could say anything, she stopped them!!!

Nandini:-" soha, I don't need funds, I have earned pretty well for that, and ya even if I require, I am sure ur better half won't charge any interest from me(she looks at manik, he was smiling njoying his food), bt I have my own reasons to do job???"

Soha saw she loosing so she just diverted the topic!!
Soha:- "So where you doing job???"

Now all became alret, nandini was about to answer when cabir who was sitting besides her started coughing badly, and to treat him soha forgot to ask where she was to work!!!

They then are many things that day, Nandini was njoying to the core and manik was happy!!! Enjoying they all retired for the day!!!

Next day everyone was there at office by 9.45 a.m!!!All reached manik's cabin together and saw soha already in the office!!!