I went to the living room and saw Oscar. I went and sat on his lap

"You ready?" I nodded my head and we get up and left.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he just smirked

"It's for me to know and you to find out" he laughed and I playfully roll my eyes.

We got to Jose's Taqueria and went inside.

"Hi what can I get for you?" a girl my age came up to us and she kept staring at Oscar.

"I'll get carne asada tacos please" I said and she wrote it down and her eyes went straight to Oscar.

"I'll get the same" Oscar said while staring at me laughing.

She walked off and I looked at Oscar.

"Relax I only got eyes for you mi amor" he laughed and I playfully roll my eyes

"So I was talking to Cesar about college" I looked at Oscar surprised.

"You? talking about college?" I giggled and he looked at me

"Yeah, I don't want him to stay in Freeridge forever. I want him to have a nice life. No gangs or anything. I want him to have a better life than mine" I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Did you wanna go to college?" I raised my brow and he laughed

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to go to school for culinary. But I'm stuck here" He sighed and I gave him a frown

"But the only thing that's making me stay is you. I love you fool" He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

****

"This is beautiful" I looked at the view of the beach and started walking towards the water.

"I've seen better. I mean have you seen yourself" I laughed and watched the waves pass by

"I missed you" I looked at Oscar and he frowned

"I honestly thought you were never coming back. That day I was gonna go and apologize but when I went to your house your mom said you had left. And that she didn't know where you were going. My heart broke. I surprisingly didn't do anything with no hyna. I told myself I'd wait for you" my heart broke knowing I hurt him like that.

"I'm sorry" I frowned and tried to hold back my tears.

"But now that your here everything is just fine" He lifted my chin and kissed me.

Oscars pov

Me and y/n were walking and I felt someone staring at us. I looked around and saw Latrelle.

"Let's go babe" I grabbed her hand and took her to the car.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her and calmed down

"Nothing mamas" I started the car and drove off.

****