Chapter 12: Truth or Dare

"I can't do it" I stated nervously. 

"You have to!" Jc Shouted. " It's not even that bad!" 

"But you're use to making people feel uncomfortable." 

"This wouldn't have happened if you would have chose truth" Connor smirked.

" No, this was bound to happen sometime." Kian laughed holding onto his penny board.

"Come on you guys..." I complained. 

"The guy seems friendly" Jc chuckles. 

"On three" kian said excitedly. I nodded my head getting ready to completely embarass myself. 

Kian looks at the boys "One..Two...."

"Wait" I cut them off before they can say the last number. They guys all moan in embarable patience. "How long to I have to do this again?" 

Ricky sighs " we'll call you over somehow. Now no more interuptions!"

"Okay,okay..... I'm ready" I say wiggling my arms trying to get the blood flow back into them.

"Alright. Ready to see this go down boys?" Kian asked and all they boys shook their heads. " Okay so we will be in the shop here and just wait for one of us to come and get you. Okay?" I nodded my head nervously " Alright, lets do this before he gets off the phone. One, Two..."  

It seemed like an eternity waiting for him to say last number. I could feel the blood running through my body. My heart rate began to increase rapidly and before I could back all the way out he said it. "THREE! Get your game face on!"

I ran across the street to a guy who was leaning agianst a dim lamp post.  His head was down and he was pleasantly talking into his phone. After crossing the street I gained some of my composure. I'm so sorry guy and unknown person on the phone I thought as I began to stumble up to him.

"There you are honey" I sighed making my way, sluggishly, over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck  I could feel him tense and he quickly slid himself out of my sad excuse for a hug.

" Uhm mom, I'm going to have to call you back." the man politely stated into the phone looking at me curiously.  The guy looked roughly the same age, maybe a few years older than me. 

Way to go Chloe. You just ruined his family talk time I thought dryly as I plastered on a cheesy smile. " Oh was that Melony? Why are you", I poke his chest, "calling her" I say pointing to the phone. "When we" I said wrapping myself around his arm, "are having our time." I giggled and swayed back and forth sluggishly leaning against his side.

I could tell he was completely creeped out by this whole thing.  "Her name is Sue and my I ask who you are?" he said nudging me gently off his arm.

I tried my best to make a hiccup sound and slurred " Very funny Dale you know it's me silly."  

He raises an eyebrow. " My name is Chance not Dale. And I am very sorry but I have no clue who you are." 

I squinted my eyes at him then gasp in 'suprise' " You're NOT Dale" I shout. "What have you done with him!" 

The man steps back and puts his hands up in defense. " Listen ma'am" He said trying to calm from what he sees is a very drunk lady, "  I don't know who Dale is either and I can assure you that I didn't do anything with him." He looks around as if to find a person who is searching for a drunk lady. I took this moment to quickly peer at the store across the street and I saw Connor and the rest of the guys with there heads thrown back in laughter. I shake my head and glare at them. The guy turns back around to me and I try to force tears out of my eyes. " I just want to know where Dale is" I shreek and my eyes became blurry from the fake tears. 

" Hey, hey" he whispered sympathetically, " it will be okay if you want, I can let you use my phone and you can call him. Does that sound good to you?" 

I nodded my head and he pulls out his phone. He was about to hand it to me when Connor came running over. "There you are Chloe. I've been looking all over for you!" 

" Are you Dale?" they guy asks. 

"The one and only" he gleamed " and I am here to take her home."  he said scooping me up and tossing me on his shoulder wrapping his arm around my legs so I didn't fall off. I could feel the heat from his body warming my stomach from being outside. 

"This guy said he wanted to take me home to show me his mansion" I said over Connor's shoulder, towards the man.

"I did no such thing sir" the man said panically. " I just asked if she needed a phone to call someone." 

" I believe you. She becomes a compolsive lier when she hits the bottles." he said hitting my but jokingly with his free hand. 

" Hey now Mr. Handsy" I giggled and hiccuped again. The guy thanked Connor for getting me and Connor started walking towards the store where the rest of the guys were.

I was facing the man who was getting out his phone to call someone. "Hey you!" I shout towards him from Connor's shoulder. The man looked up from his phone to me. "Next time remember I'm taken"  I wink.  I felt Connor's grip on my legs tighten a little and I smile.

"I should have chosen truth" I whisper to Connor as we finished crossing the street. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

Hi my wattpadians! I hope you are enjoying the story so far!

Comment down below: what is your  worse truth and dare you got?

Love you all who are reading or just starting to read my story! Thank you so much! I couldn't have gotten it this far without you! 

Smoochies!  xoxo