.Strawberry Waffles and Bathroom Talk-Time

"Hey....Chloe, wake up sleepy head." I heard the car door open. Did I fall asleep? I began to stretch and open my eyes when all of the sudden the door flew open.

I came tummbling out of the car but at the last second Jc caught me before I hit the ground. " Remind me to never open a door for a lady again." He chuckled and helped me up straight.

I looked around and realized I was at the guys' house. " Whose all here?" I asked looking at a few unknown cars in the driveway.

"Oh just a few friends." Kian said taking a bag of groceries from the car. "Oh and I just bought a few things to make some food since you were asleep I didn't want to wake you.

"How thoughtfull" I said jokingly and grabbed another bag from the backseat.

While walking into the house I noticed there was a awkward silence. There were a few people in the living room and a few on the patio. Most were drinking water and waiting for last nights mistakes to disapear from their train of thought. Others were still drinking probably to "prevent a hangover." I guess you can't get one if you're still drunk. They'll regret it later I thought as I placed the bag on the counter in the kitchen.

Kian walked in a half a second later with Jc right behind him. " So what are we making?" Jc asked with anticipation across his face.

"Food" Kian said flatly and tossed Jc an apple.

"Thanks captain obvious" Jc scoffed and jogged out onto the patio. He then quickly peeked his head back in. " Oh yeah Chloe, there is something upstairs for you. Don't ask, just go." He stared at me for a minute apparently to let it register.

"....Okay.....I'll go see what it is" I hesitated and Jc just laughed and continued his walk out onto the patio.

What could it be? I just hated guessing because I never guess right. I walked up the steps Oh crap what room am I suppose to be looking in? I desided to turn right , into the first room.

"BOO!" Someone jumped out at me and I began flailing my arms around. A silent, high pitched squeal escaped my throught.

"Yup still a chicken" they unknown assassin giggled.

Wait I know that voice. I quickly regained my composure and unclenched my fists. "Stormy!" I basically jumped the few feet that were inbetween us and wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you! I was here last night but I couldn't find you"

It was like all of the sudden I had photographic memory beause all I could see was her and possibly Connor on that balcony. I quickly pushed that out of my mind. Stormy is here and that's all that matters right now.

She sighed squeezing me tightly. She let go and just stared at me for a while. "You look different."

"I look hungover" I laughed and half smiled.

"That and you look really tired. Did you sleep alright last night?" She asked with concern.

"I guess you could say that" I said chuckling remembering the rude awakaning this morning. She chuckled okay obviously lost at my inside joke. "Hey let's go downstairs, Kian is making food!"

"Good because I'm starving and who is Kian?" she asked as we walked down the steps.

"A friend" I said leading her into the kitchen. I pointed " The silly looking guy next to the stove."

"He's cute" she whispered to me before offering out a hand to Kian. " Hi, I'm Stormy and you are Kian if I am correct."

"Indeed you are" he said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you finally."

"Nice to meet you too."

"...So.... whatcha making?" I asked Kian breaking their handshake state of mind.

"You see this is a delicate process. I have all the basic food groups laid out. I have eggs..."

"Oh shut up and just tell me!" I said nudging his shoulder, yet again feeling that instant tingling sensation, but I quickly brushed it off.

He stood there a minute then cleared his throat "uh strawberry waffles" he said taking out the strawberries from the bag.

"My favorite! I cant believe you remembered." I exclaimed trying to take a strawberry.

"Nuh uh!" He said pulling the strawberries away from my hand. Not until breakfast is done."

"Oh yeah" I said forgetting that Stormy was here. "So you met Jc already?" I asked still eyeing up the strawberries. 

"Not really. I just told him i was here for you." 

"Well do you want to go talk to him?" I asked as I turned toward Stormy who was staring at me with a childish grin. "...what?"

"Oh nothing. Let's go talk to Jc..."

I knew that face. That means she knows something I don't know. "..but first WE need to use the restroom!"

This has got to be good.

She basically shoved me in the bathroom and tackled the door closed. I looked at her with an awed expression as she slowly turned around with a devilish grin. I stood there awkwardly for a good five seconds before the anticipation was just bursting out of her. "YOU TOTALLY LIKE HIM!"

I was shocked " I have know idea what you're talking about! He's just a friend." I shifted. My weight on my left foot.

"Don't give me that shit Chloe! You like him and he defiantly likes you."
She said squealing.

"First of all, keep it down! And second of all, how do you know?" I asked, my voice lower as if someone were in the bathroom with us.

"It's so obvi! Did you not see him look at you with those prolonged puppy dog eyes."

"Uhh... no"

"Of course not. Well he's also making your favorite breakfast food!"

"I told him I liked it a while ago. He just remembered."

"EXACTLY! He remembered!"

"You're being ridiculous!" I laughed.

"And you, naive." She said dead serious trying to stare into my soul (if only I had one).

"To each her own." I said rolling my eyes. " Now can we please get out of this bathroom and talk to Jc?"

"Yeah but I really do have to go to the bathroom. Leave me to do my business and I'll meet you there." She said motioning to the door.

"You're a strange one" I said opening up the door.

"And you love me for it!"

"That is true." And with that I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

HEY MY WATTPADIANS! I'm back!

I'm sorry it took so very very long to update. I have just been going threw some emotional issues, I hope you can understand. I'm also really sorry that this isn't the best quality but I felt I needed to put SOMETHING up so here you go. And thank you so much for sticking with me through this. It really means a lot.

Love you!

Xoxox
-Dev