one

It started on a weekend in May, at an Ed Sheeran concert. Isn't that how all love stories begin?

The concert was about a quarter of the way through and Mia was listening to Ed's godly voice when she looked to her left for the first time. It was then that she noticed him staring at her.

His eyes were the most piercing blue she had ever seen, so bright she could see them from four seats down.

He was beautiful. His blond hair in a perfect quiff, and his lanky frame wearing a Foo Fighters shirt and black skinny jeans.

He was gorgeous, and he was staring at her. She didn't realize how much time had passed when she heard Ed finish his song and the crowd around her started cheering.

She whipped her head back toward the stage and began cheering with everyone else. Sneaking a glance back in mystery boy's direction, she saw him smirking. What the hell was going through his head?

Luke had noticed Mia the moment the concert started. She was beautiful.

He didn't know her but the moment he saw her he knew he had to get to know her. She was lanky, tall and skinny like him, dwarfing the girl next to her.

Her long, dirty blond hair came down to almost the middle of her back and she was wearing a flannel around her waist. That's my kind of girl, Luke thought to himself.

He looked over at Michael to start asking his opinion but when he turned he noticed him already looking that direction. Luke suddenly got worried. If Michael was into the same as him, he wouldn't stand a chance being extremely awkward compared to his charming mate.

"Luke, look at that girl over there. She looks so cool."

Luke gulped, just as he had suspected, Mikey was going to steal his girl.

"Yeah, dirty blonde long hair?" Luke asked.

"Um, no I was talking about the girl next to her..."

Luke breathed out a sigh of relief. So Michael wasn't into the same girl as him. He suddenly realized how stupid he was being. Mikey and him did not have the same tastes at all. I mean, sure they dated the same girl that one time but their tastes had developed a lot since then.

Ed was announcing his next song when Mia noticed blondie beckoning her toward him. She walked around some excited Sheerios, the magnetism between her and this random stranger was inevidable. She was almost next to him when she caught her foot on a chair and fell.

Profanities racing through her head, she fell a small while only to be caught in long, thin arms.

"Wow... Looks like you've really fallen for me." He said with a smirk.

"Shit, I'm so sorry.." Mia tried to get up out of his arms but he held onto her arms, his grip tight but not hurting.

"It's fine, I enjoyed having a pretty girl like you fall on me. I'm Luke by the way"

"I'm Mia."

"Hi Mia, would you like to sit with me?"

She nodded and Luke had a small, quiet conversation with the guy next to him, which ended with a purple haired boy moving to Mia's empty seat. Luke motioned toward the empty spot where his friend had been a few moments before.

"I feel kind of bad leaving my friend Victoria alone over there..." Mia mumbled to Luke. "Is your friend going to be good over there with her?"

"I'm sure they'll hit it off just fine.. I mean, we're doing pretty well aren't we?" His face lit up with a big grin.