Visitors at the Hospital

Start from the beginning

"Its just that I feel that I know them from somewhere, but don't know from where"

"They are the owners of Iz*diner, that's what my bodyguard said"

"And she knows them because?"

"She is friends with them" I told to her and she just nods. I then looked at the unnies and then saw that Eunbi-unnie was now seated near them.

Few hours later

The doctor said that after the police ask Hii-chan a few questions we can now visit her. When we waited, I went to grab a few snacks at the convenient store and then I felt a person pass by that I knew. But was not fast enough to see the face of the person.

I bought the snacks and went back to where we were seating and Sakura was there frozen. I looked at where she was looking and saw the new homeroom teacher of Sakura-nee. I bowed to her and Sakura was still frozen on the spot.

I waved my hand in front of her face and she was still frozen. I then snapped my fingers and still nothing. And so I decided to slap her cheek.

"WTH!"shouted Sakura

"You were frozen for a few minutes now. Did something happened to you and your teacher that made you frozen on the spot."

"It's nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

I then saw the teacher was talking to Eunbi-unnie and then she approached us.

"Sakura-chan, I hope that tomorrow you don't miss school"

"H-Hai"stuttered Sakura

I'm certain that there is something that must have happened to Sakura and the teacher that makes Sakura so nervous around her.

Eunbi's POV

Before the whole situation with Nako skipping school and finding out about me being here at the hospital. Let's do a fast flashback

Flashback

As Nako went inside her school. I went immediately to the hospital. As I arrived, Yena was there too and gave me information about the victim.

"Honda Hitomi, 18 goes to Majijo Gakuen. Got stabbed in the stomach but not too deep to hit any organ and is still in the operating room" whispered Yena as we walked inside. I just continued straight and then made my way to see Chaewon and Hyewon.

"Hey ..."

"Ahh Eunbi-unnie! What you doing here" said Chaewon

"Heard that you guys were the ones whom saved Nako's friend. Thanks" I told them as I tried to hid the fact that I'm a detective.

"Nako who?"asked Chaewon as she still checked on her Hyewon unnie.

"I'm her bodyguard."

"Oh!" They both said.

"I'm going to buy something you guys need anything?" I asked them.

"I'm good Eunbi-unnie"

"Can I have a latte and some snacks, please!" Said Hyewon.

"Yeah sure, I'll be back in a few minutes." I told them and then went out.

When I came back in, I noticed two majisuka Gakuen students sitting in front of 2won and just didn't care until one of them approached and it was Nako.

And basically you know the rest.

End of Flashback

"Ya Chaeyeon, Sakura keeps staring at you and then when you look at her direction she looks on the side trying to avoid eye contact. Did something happen between you two?..."

"Actually last night after you left, I stumbled on her and also brought her to a hospital too. She also had severe wounds last night same as the victim without being stabbed."

"Same with Nako, they ended up in a fight with another school and a few yakuza last night. The thing is that the killer followed Hitomi. We have to wait for Hitomi's testimony."

"Yeah we need that info when Yena gets it. Oh and I told her that it is better to have new Intel at our place instead of the diner due to Wonyoung not nothing our undercover job."

"Yeah it's better that way since I feel like Nako and Sakura are catching up on us."

—————————————

Leave a comment and a vote!

Next chapter will be the night Chaeyeon helped Sakura.

Ja~nee