Chapter 3

"So Rowan" Simon said as he began to neatly stack up the remainder of papers that were currently flooding the booth.

"Yes sir?" I asked, looking over at him as i went into my 'professional' mode. "I think you are a very great dancer from you audition video" He said, giving me a bit of hope, but that hope was soon crushed as he continued to speak

"But...I'm not sure, if we should hire you?" he said, sternly. Nodding my head slightly i began to stuff my things into my bag

"Im sorry for wasting your time then" i sighed, giving him a small smile as i started to slide out of the booth. Right before i stood up, he said something i never would of expected

"You're Hired"

"w-what?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief "I said, You're hired. Rowan, you are talented, GIFTED even. I think you will get along with the other girls perfectly. The only doubts i have Rowan, Is that this is more complex then just going into a room with a few friends and doing dance routines that you saw online. This is in front of thousands to millions of SCREAMING girls. Can you handle the pressure Rowan?"

"Yes Sir." i said confidently

"Then....Rowan...Welcome to the business." He grinned at me. I had to use every bit of my strength not to leap into the air and do a happy dance right here in the middle of the cafe.

"Thank you so much Sir" I grinned at him "Now...i need your address, to pick you up tomorrow."

My address? I cant give him my address, he will see my house and...my house is just a small little apartment stuffed with 3 people and 2 bedrooms...

"Um. that's fine i can drive" I said hesitantly, earning confused stares from them

"i need your address Mrs. Queen" he said, more sternly this time

"S-Sorry..OK" I paused as i wrote down my address where he was pointing "Great" he smiled "I will see you later Rowan"

"Yeah..Bye"
I stood up and slung my bag over my head "Bye guys" i waved at the boys and headed home.

Walking inside my little apartment, i started straight to the living-room where my mother was with my little brother "Hey guys" i smiled as i sat across from them

"Hello Hunny" My mom mumbled, clearly still mad at me for trying to leave for a dancing career "So, Mom about that job--"

"I told you not to come crying when you fail" My mom said harshly, but i could tell she regretted it.

"Do you doubt me that much?" i whispered looking up at her

"Hunny I'm s--"

"Save it, i just wanted to tell you i GOT the job Mother, and my first day is tomorrow. So i will not be around as much." I  said.

Walking out of the living room i walked into the kitchen in search for food.

Mmmm....Nutella

----

So this chapter was made by thee, Tracy (that ryhmed hehe)

Sorry for any spelling errors, i try my best to edit aswell as possible.

I love you all sooo much. Vote and leave a comment if you liked this chapter and i will see you guys later!

BAIIIIIIIII

-Tracy