Chapter 8

Liam P.O.V

I didn't realize that me and Harry were so tired that we passed out.

But one thing I also realized we're still in the forest.

"Harry, wake up!" I slapped Harry's cheek, giving him to wake up.

" Liam?" Harry looked whats around him "Please don't tell me that we're still in the woods?"

 "Sad to say we still are."

We're still in the woods, but I think we're good from Zayn's mansion at least for now.

"How do we know where to find Niall?" Harry asked.

Niall is our old friend since we were little when we started in high school Niall fall in love with a werewolf name Josh Devine and found out that their mates.

Niall didn't really quit school but takes online classes now even since Junior year when he became pregnant because more news came when we found out that Josh is the new alpha of the werewolf race.

 So now Niall lives in the woods with his lover and child in a secret location, but give him a notice if we need help.

"Um..I remember Niall giving us an ocarina that is used to call the wolves for help, but we need to cast a spell to summon to it" I explained.

"Oh! I remember it now" Harry figure the spell.

Good thing it was still night time, as Harry looks onto the moon and the magic circle form.

"Open the gate that hides inside the moon and howls with the creatures of the night, Ocarina!" A magical form raised in front of Harry as the ocarina reveal itself and the magic circle form. 

"Here it is, the Ocarina of the moonlight night" Harry handed me the ocarina.

"Wow you're wizarding magic is getting better" I comment.

"True, also you're magic is getting better too, but our magic combine isn't enough to go against the lights of Zayn and Louis" Harry sadly stated.

Forgot to tell? Me and Harry are humans with wizard knowledge, but only do some types of magic. 

Our magic wasn't strong to surpass Zayn and Louis's powers, but also the house block magic from the inside out so that why we didn't get out earlier.

"Ok Liam it's your turn" Harry pointed at the ocarina.

~Ocarina Playing~

~Ocarina Playing~

-There was mist wind became strong, the trees started to shake heavily as the howls and growling arise.

"Liam look!" 

A pack of wolves, three of them, appear from the shadows of the forest with red eyes and hungry teeth.

"N...Nice....wolves....we need to see your queen" I said.

"Why do you need to see our queen and how did you know the Ocarina of Moonlight?" one the wolves angrily asked.

"The is an old friend of ours and he gives us the spell to open the Ocarina of Moonlight if we need some help" Harry explained.

"Fools with that type of excuse shall die before touching the queen" the wolves circled around us were about to attack when a huge loud howl, roar through the forest.

the wolves stopped their guards with fear over they're faces, the howl got closer and footsteps of the howl got closer as well.

The alpha is here, Josh the new alpha of the werewolf race.