31. hurt and pain

Začít od začátku

"That was all his past.. his present and future... It me and always will be me.. I know he will never cheat me.. now for him your only his friend nothing else" I said confidently.

"So you think.. for him your more important than me?" She asked raising her eyebrows. And I nodded confidently.

"Yes" I said and she smirk.

"So let's find out who's more important to him" she suggested and I look at her confused.

"What do you mean,?" I asked and she again smirk at me.

"You ask him to take you out.. and I will ask him to take me out.. let's see whom he will take out" Ariba said and I smiled.

"It's obvious that he will take ME out" I said again confidently.

"Let's see" she wink at me smirking and walked out.

Why she's so confident ? As if she already won. I wondered.

★★★★

I was in my room disturb and feeling not so well. I hadn't eaten my breakfast properly and now I was hungry but not feeling to eat anything cause my heart was restless.

After talking to Ariba I sat on my bed and cry for god knows how long and when I calm down I think about ariba's suggestion to know who was more important for Maan cause I wanted to shut Ariba up. I know I was more important to him than ariba but still I wanted to show that to Ariba.

But apart from that my heart ache cause maan didn't came to see me after I ran out off ariba's room crying.

"Doesn't he care about me?"

I mumbled and tear escaped my eyes.

"I care about you" voice came from doorway I turned and look at Maan who was standing on the door.
He walked toward me and stare at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked but I show him my back.

"Angry?" He asked sitting behind me while wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Don't talk to me" I mumbled pouting.

"Can I breath without talking to you?" He asked kissing my shoulder. My heart skip a beat but I was still angry.

"You can! You said you would have stop talking to me if I didn't apologize to that bitch" I said and wipe my tears

"Baby I'm sorry" he said and I turned to him.

"Don't call me baby" I said pouting and he chuckled.

"Okay Jaan-e-maan.. but that was wrong hanu.. you shouldn't have do that to her.. she's sensitive.. she can't bear spicy things. but my hanu is strong and I knew you will apologize to her if I threatened you.. and I swear i did this because I didn't wanted that to come out of that room. If nawaz bhai and any of our family members came to know they will think you bad girl and I don't want anyone to think my hana as bad girl"
He said and I think about it he was right. If I've not apologize then that Ariba would have complaint about me.

"Okay..but tell me one thing.. if I didn't apologized to her.. then it's true you would've stop talking to me?" I asked my eyes again felt wet.

"Nope! That was just to threaten you" He said winking at me. My eyes grew wide.

"You mean false threaten Maan?" I asked angrily and he nodded.

"Yes.. how can I stop talking to you. Your my entertainment" he said smirking and slapped his arms. While he just laughed in return.

"Come let's go" he said after sometime getting down out of the bed. and held my wrist. I looked at him confused.

"Where?" I asked.