When I Come Around

Start from the beginning

My hand shot out and covered Garth's mouth before I turned to the boys. My cheeks were tinting in embarrassment, not from Garth. But about the situation, we're in. And the fact that we're talking about my sex life with them.

I gave the boys a nervous chuckle. "It's not really important."

You had sex with this twig!

Dean's brows shot up. "Hold on, so..." He pointed at me. "You..." Then at Garth. "And you..." He held his pointer finger up while he used the other one to connect to his thumb to make a circle. He put the pointer finger inside the circle repeatedly while giving me and Garth a look.

Not gonna lie, rather have him plow you instead of them.

Dean crossed his arms with his brow raised. "Ok, since you two were buddy-buddy. Did you tell him about that little parasite?"

I glared at Dean as Garth gave us a confused look. "Parasite? Like an STD?" Garth questioned. "I got myself checked out. We were both clean."

"That's because I didn't have it at the time," I sneered. Dean better keep his mouth shut.

Otherwise, I'll be happy to rip it off and use it as a jump rope.

Garth placed his hand on my head. "Are you sick then? You feel fine to me."

Sam let out an awkward chuckle before he glared at Garth. "You didn't say they were brothers," he brought up. Thanking God that he brought us back on track.

We're not done talking about this, Lexa.

"Dude, I just found out about the other corpse, and... started moving quick. I'm sucking up info as I go," Garth explained.

I motioned to his attire. "What about the..."

"You know I look good in a uniform." I didn't see Dean clench his jaw.

Sam was already looking through the files. "Yep. Same cause of death." He set the files down and went over to the computer.

"Right, uh, gutted at night in the woods, where legend says that the ghost of Jenny Greentree roams." Dean took out the EMF meter. "Oh, uh, I already scanned for EM..." The reader began making noise. "F. Oh. Um... I guess mine must be broken again."

I sighed. "Remind me to fix it for you once we're done," I said. Garth nodded.

Dean but the EMF reader away. "All right. I'm reading your mail. Uh, ghost of Jenny... whatever?"

"Greentree," Garth clarified. "That's just it. I torched her bones."

"Yeah, well, maybe she's got something still laying around."

"Highly doubtful. Chick was homeless." I put some gloves on before I lifted the sheet. Ooh, even torn to shreds like that, they look rather tasty. "Plus, is it me, or is this less evil spirit, more monster chow?"

"Werewolf, then?" I asked.

"Except, uh, the witness said that whatever was chasing victim numero uno was invisible."

Dean let out a sarcastic chuckle. "So, invisible ghost werewolf?"

That sounds even bazaar and that's coming from me.

Garth shrugged his shoulders. "Why'd you think I called for backup?"

Sam called from the computer. "Hey. Either of you ever heard of Thighslapper Ale?

"Is that a stripper or a beverage?" Garth asked.

It sounds more like a sexual position.

"Beverage for douchebags," Dean explained.

I shivered at a memory. "Yeah, it tastes just as gross too. I remember them serving that at the fair once. Never again."

"They're the number one microbrew in the Pacific Northwest," Sam said.

"But we're in Kansas," Garth pointed out.

No, shit, Sherlock.

"Oh, fuck off, Watson," I said rather loudly. My eyes widened as Venom chuckled in my head when the boys gave me a look. Sam and Dean knew it was 'cause of Venom, but Garth looked confused as hell. Serves you right. I pretended to swat a fly away. "Sorry. there - there was a fly in here.

Dean sighed before looking at Sam. "What's your point?"

"The owner is the dad to the dead brothers."

Garth nodded. "Right." He started walking out. "I'll can the uniform, go Fed. See you at the brewery in 40."

I covered my mouth with my hand and started to laugh at his seriousness. When he closed the door, Dean gave me a look. "You had sex with that guy?" I shrugged as one of Venom's tendrils came out my back and grabbed a bottle. He tosses it at Dean, who moved his head out of the way. "What the hell?!"

Venom came out of my shoulder and grinned at Dean. "Better Garth than some loser."

Dean scoffed. "Are you serious?"

Venom's grin grew. "He grew on me."