Chapter three

Smoke and fire
Chapter three: love pie redux

Smoke and fire Chapter three: love pie redux

『S』

『S』.『A』.『F』

MALACHI MILLER WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE TEXT HE GOT FROM HIS BROTHER. Why would Daniel want to meet him in the chemistry lab? Maybe, he just wanted to speak to him, and since the room was empty, he knew he could. He was surprised to see that Emma was walking the same way. "Daniel asked you here,too? Wonder why."

Emma shrugged her shoulders, both of them walking into the room. "This better be good Daniel,I have-"

Emma stopped, seeing Jax, and as Malachi walked in, finally looking up from his book, noticed who it was. "Jax?"

Jax leaned from the wall, his hands on his pocket as he smiled at the both of them. No one them noticing how the chemicals in the air had continued to pour its self in the beaker before it exploded,all of Emma and Malachi.

Jax chuckled, now even caring how the two were covered in whatever chemicals mixed in together. "Hey,Emma,Malachi,sure got here fast."

Malachi glared, about to say something, when he remembered about the book in his hands. He looked down, seeing it was also covered in whatever substance this was. "No,no,no."
"What are you?"

Malachi looked up,glaring at him. Dead, that's what he's about to be "I'm one of you."

Malachi made a face,confused. While,Emma understood him. "You're a witch?" Malachi's eyes widen, turning to Jax, who had corrected her. "No, I'm a wizard. Girls are witches and boys are wizards."

Malachi hated this,he was covered in god knows what. The new boy,who scared him at times,was a wizard. "I'm not a witch!" Emma rubbed some of the goo off her face, and Malachi was as fighting the feeling at screaming at him. "Oh,don't even try it. I saw you hanging out with Agamemnon and-"