Taking a Chance

Hey this is my first book so hopefully you guys all like it! Please fan, comment, vote!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                          Finally, it was senior year. Hayden Banks and her best friend Charlotte King had been waiting for this year their whole lives. Maybe not there whole lives, but senior year is prom, graduation, you basically rule the school. Hayden had just woken up from the sound of her alarm clock ringing. Normally she would be mad, but not today. Today was going to be the best day of her life. She was popular, pretty, and had the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world, Chris. She smiled and got up from her bed. She went to her closet and started looking around. This outfit has to be amazing! she thought. She settled on white skinny jeans and a red and white striped shirt with ruby red flats. She combed through her shoulder length brown hair and applied eyeshadow and mascara. She grabbed her purse and bag which had her phone, ipod, and wallet in it.  She glanced at the clock, 7:35. " Damn I'm gonna be late" she said to herself. School started at 8:00 at Mount High School. Hayden also had to pick up Charlotte and drive the 15 minute drive to school. She ran down stairs almost tripping her quiet, younger sister who happened to be walking down stairs too. " Sorry Anna, but I'm gonna be late!" Hayden yelled to Anna. Hayden and Anna were close they didn't fight to often so they had a good relationship. Five minutes later Hayden pulled up to Charlotte's house. Charlotte was waiting outside for her. They had been best friends for years. Charlotte was wearing lavender skinny jeans and a flowing white top with white gladiator sandals. Charlotte hopped in the car and 15 minutes later they were pulling in the gate to Mount High School. " Hurry up Charlotte or we're gonna be late!" Charlotte didn't move she just looked at Hayden with her big brown eyes. " What's wrong?" Hayden asked her knowing she was going to say something bad. "Hayden I.....I have to tell you something....bad"