Chapter 13: I Am Not In Denial!

Within the hour, Ryder and Issac awoke. A look of confusion plastered on their faces as they peeled the covers back.

"Where are we?" Issac trembled.

"I don't know."

"And where's-"

"You're finally awake!" (Y/n) raced out of the other room and straight into her brothers' arms. "You scared me!" She exclaimed. The triplets hugged as the conjoined door creaked open, Ryder dragged his siblings towards him as Crocodile entered, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Are you kids hungry?" His cigar twitched. As if on cue, Issac's stomach rumbled loudly causing the children to giggle. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Excuse me, Mr. Crocodile... Where are we?" (Y/n) escaped Ryder's death grip. Crocodile looked down at the girl's innocent stare as her brothers got up.

"The last thing I remember was-"

"The party!" Issac interrupted. "But something happened..." (Y/n) slid off the bed and made a look of disgust at her dress, she pouted before looking back towards her brothers.

"We are supposed to be... disposed of?" The small girl interjected questionably.

"Disposed of?"

"What does that mean?" Crocodile watched in silence as the children got off the bed.

"I think it means to care for," Ryder stated.

"Then I wanna dispose of (Y/n)!" Issac proclaimed.

"Me too!" Crocodile bit into his cigar to keep himself from laughing at the terrible yet adorable situation.

"Not if I dispose of you first!" (Y/n) pounced on her brothers. The Sandman coughed harshly as he choked on smoke.

"It's getting late, we should go get  food." He stated before escorting the children out of the hotel and into the town.

~•~•~•~•~

Judge dismissed everyone from the living room. His heavy footsteps paced back and forth as he panicked over his grandkids. His eyes bounced around the room looking for anything that could help him, but even he knew the answer wouldn't be painted on the wall. He sighed before crumbling into a chair.

How did this happen? 

He clasped his hands and tried to think, but all he could do was imagine his mini triplets and the possible danger they could be in.

If one of those kids get hurt, even a scratch, so help me God...

 His depressed and worried mood soon changed as anger rushed throughout his body. Judge stood knocking his chair over and exited the room, his heavy footsteps rumbled throughout the house until he stopped. He entered the garden and confronted his three children.

"I guess this is what you wanted?" He spoke. The triplets looked towards him, all in deafening silence. "You denied them as your children and now they're gone... alone... maybe hurt..." The guilt began to visibly weigh on their shoulders.

"We still don't know if they're our real kids, you all just accepted it without question," Niji seethed.

"Just shut up, they look exactly like us..." Yonji sighed.

"Not to mention, act like us." Ichiji fixed his shades before crossing his arms. "But I didn't get rid of them."

"Neither did I." Niji raised his hands in protest before shoving them in his pockets.

"Didn't do it." Each triplet pled innocent as they disappeared into the dark halls of the Vinsmoke home. They walked down the corridors in silence as the wind rattled the open windows. 

"What gives you the right-!"

"Niji, isn't that your kid?" Yonji leaned against the window sill. The triplets watched as Niji's kid screamed at a Germa soldier.

"Yeah, that little bastard-" The flick of a lighter threw off his train of thought.

"You know...That kid and that soldier look awfully similar..."A lit cigarette hung from Sanji's lips as he joined his brothers. 

"What are you implying." Niji slammed Sanji into the opposite wall.

"I don't know, what am I implying?" He blew smoke in his brother's face and left. Yonji and Ichiji looked at the blunette before looking out the window again. Their eye's traveling between the two.

"Niji..." Yonji started, "He has a-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" His voice echoed through the barren halls, "I don't need a yellow-headed asshole to tell me who's my kid or not!" He pushed past his brothers and stormed down the corridor. The two watched as he disappeared.

"I'm going to speak to my wife." 

"I guess I will too." Ichiji and Yonji agreed before following after their pissed brother.

"I can't believe it!" 

"Everyone in this family is so stupid." Ichiji's wife giggled as she threw herself across the bed, "But, we could have been in big trouble if we didn't get rid of those kids..."

"I can't believe how dense our husbands are." Yonji's wife chimed in, "I mean our kids look nothing like them-"

"Who cares! Our biggest obstacle is gone. This whole family is too dull to figure out that our kids aren't even theirs!" Niji's wife spat.

"Plus, it's been five years!"Ichiji's wife added.  The three clowns laughed, gossiping over the Vinsmoke family.

"That reminds me, who is Jeremy's father?"

"I don't remember." Ichiji's wife shrugged.

"Certainly not Ichiji!" Yonji's wife blurted. The wives became silent and stared at each other until they broke down laughing.

"Well then, what about your two little monsters-" The door to the bedroom flew off the hinges. The wives jumped, turning frightfully towards the doorway. A group of soldiers hustled through the entrance as well as a horrifying figure.

"To think I tolerated you, whores!"Judge gritted. His hand smashed a giant hole in the wall, "Take them to the living room as I round up my children..." His miffed tone wavering, even though his rage was bubbling and burning like the ninth circle of hell, now was not the right time to release it. Judge stomped down the hall, fists clenched to the point blood dripped down his hands.

'I will rip the Grand Line apart till I find those kids...'

///////////////////////