Chapter 3: The Hunt for Color Blobs

The giant man ducked under the doorway and entered the house. Luna backed up against a nearby wall as he grew closer, his aura growing threatening as time passed.

"Why are you here J-Judge?..." She choked out. He glared down at her, then struck her trembling body. He hit her so hard that when her body collided with the wall it caved inward.

"You have no right to address me casually Servant!" Judge bellowed. He loomed over Luna's unconscious body.

"Momma!" A child-like voice wailed. Ryder raced from the shadows and into the light, Judge froze as two other kids followed. (Y/n) raced passed her older brothers and landed beside her fallen mother.

"Mommy! Momma wake up!" Tears welled up in her eyes as Judge's shadow engulfed her. Ryder and Issac bolted to her side and became protective, but their childish glares weakened at the sight of Judge. (Y/n)'s small hands latched on to her mother's clothes as her brothers tried to pull her away. "No! I wanna stay with M-Mommy..." She sobbed. Issac clamped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and ran out of the house.

"Into the Woods," Ryder commanded. Issac placed (Y/n) down and guided her into the heavily wooded area. The little squirts of color ran through the forest, jumping and dodging things as they escaped. Issac and (Y/n)'s hands detached and she began to lag behind. Her long, midnight blue hair snagged onto tree branches.

A few paces away, loud footsteps echoed sending the small girl into a panic. She yanked and pulled on her hair until it untangled. She clutched her blue strands and continued through the woods, her silhouette weaved through trees until her body froze. She crumbled into a ball by her fear and anxiety.

Shadows twisted into horrifying figures and surrounded the vulnerable girl. Her breathing became sporadic and her heartbeat was deafening until something started to tug on her hair. She calmed down. Any minute now her beloved brothers would emerge from the woods to save her, but they never came.

The steps grew closer until Judge stood before her, her long blue hair in his hands. He treads towards her as she tried distanced herself. She moved as far as she could before her hair tightened from his pulling. (Y/n) managed to find her voice right as Judge tried to grab her. She let out an ear-piercing shriek so loud he had to pull away to cover his ears. The force of the scream felt so intimidating that his feet reeled back.

"BIG BROTHERS SAVE ME!"

The rustle of leaves and bushes resounded in front of him. Issac and Ryder popped out and jumped at him with thick, wooden branches. (Y/n) was still wailing meaning that he couldn't block the attack. The branches collide with his face and it broke into splinters. The brothers were shocked, how did that not hurt him? It didn't affect him in the slightest, he didn't even flinch.

Judge watched them fall passed him and onto the floor. He sighed, tired of the brats' antics. (Y/n)'s screaming ceased to whimpering and she tried to run to her brothers, who hissed from the fall, forgetting that Judge practically leashed her with her own hair. She let out a yelp when she was pulled back again. She looked up and saw the terrifying sneer of the man. She almost screeched again if it wasn't for him quickly picking her up and yelling at her. He threatened to cut off her hair then her head. She shut up immediately, her hands covered her mouth to conceal any noise.

With (Y/n) in arms, Judge began his voyage back to the island's coast. The small girl wrestled in his arms, creating such a fuss that he had to set her down. His large hand attempted to grab her but instead engulfed her entire forearm as he dragged her behind him.

"(Y/n)!" As the small girl rotated, her siblings raced towards her and the large man. She began to struggle which alerted Judge, he turned almost instantly, hoisting (Y/n) onto his shoulders. Issac and Ryder approached rather quickly and latched themselves to Judge's ankles, he effortlessly walked towards the boat and boarded with the small children back to Germa.

///////////////////////