Chapter 8: Titleless

Little (Y/n) was in tears. Her body was shaking, her breathing was heavy, and her hair was pulled and unraveled.

The triplets watched as the other children ran away to blame the 'attack gone wrong' on them. Ryder gritted his teeth, but kept a gentle grip on his terrified sister. Issac rocked her back and forth trying to calm her, but nothing would work.

"Wha- What are they gonna do to-to us?!" (Y/n) wailed. Her brothers just stared at her, they had no answer for her. All they could do was hold her close and pray for the best.

(Y/n) wipes her tears from her face and sniffled.

"I don't wa-wanna be here anymore." She weeped. She rubbed her face more as tears cascaded down her paled face. Issac grabbed her hand making her actions cease and held it.

"Everything's gonna be fine." He comforted.

"Yeah, grandpa would never believe them, he loves you." Ryder mused. He held (Y/n)'s curled up body close to his as Issac inspected her injuries.

(Y/n)'s right hand was cut from the railing and her knees were badly scrapped from Jeremy's dragging. Issac helped Ryder up as he carried (Y/n). Her tears stained his red shirt as her face stayed attached to it.

Issac and Ryder took turns carrying (Y/n), until they reached a hallway, they all sat against the wall, just looking out the window across them.

The silence was calming after the traumatizing incident. The Ryder and Issac sang songs and nursery rhymes to make the attitude all the more joyful, but it quickly ended when they heard an enraged voice nearing towards them.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SONNOVABITCH!!!!"

The voice echoed down the hallway, the children shook in terror as the sound grew.

"(Y/n)!" Niji yelled as he raged down the hallway. The small girl stood, but he caught her by the shoulder.

"Who do you think you are!" He roared. He raised his hand and struck (Y/n) across the face. Her body staggered limply to the floor. Niji grabbed her by her shirt. "You are nothing but the daughter of a whore. You are not related to me, I would have never produced something so weak!" He threw her to the ground and stomped back down the hall.

"(Y/n)!" Her brothers called to her. The small girl ran down the hallway and out of sight as her brothers stayed frozen.

As the shock passed, they began to worry.

"Where did she go!" Issac scampered.

"Calm down we'll find her." Ryder tried reassuring his brother, even though he himself was still panicking.

"But-but-bu-but-"

"No buts! Onwards!" The two children ran after their injured sister. They staggered, and bickered as they raced.

"She went this way!"

"No, this way!"

"Boys? What happened?" Another voice grumbled. The children flinched from surprise as they slowly turned. Judge stood behind the two, "What's going on?" His tone darkened.

"Um... Niji, did something..." Issac contemplated telling his grandfather.

"What did he do?" Ryder stepped in front of Issac, his eyes pricked with tears as he looked Judge straight in the face.

"He hit her for something she had no part in! She was attacked, and her father beat her for it!" Ryder wailed.

"What!" Judge roared. "Where is she?!"