Chapter 6

Media~ Daxton

Chapter 6~ Ignoring Everyone

Well I guess it's okay...the guy that I hate hates me too. That's good to know. But why do I feel so bad about it? I feel like I messed up but I'm pretty sure I hate him. Maybe it's because I currently have no friends and he was the closest thing I had to one...ya that's probably it...

Once I left the nurse's office, there was still 20 minutes left of lunch so I headed to the bleachers. No one really sits there besides the football players and the cheerleaders but I'm pretty sure they have extra practice during lunch today so I think it's safe. I just don't want to be around people right now. When I got there I sat on the row farthest to the ground and rested my head on the bench so I could face the clouds. I turned my music on full blast and put my headphones on. Currently they were my best friend. I listened to Spotify and just stared at the clouds slowly moving. When the song 'Wiggle' came on I quietly chuckled to myself. This song was hilarious but not as hilarious as 'Anaconda'

"~~~~" I heard someone mumble

I sat up and took off my headphones, "Oh, hey oldie" I greeted my brother

"I'm older than you by only two minutes" he grumbled

"Okay, what do ya want?"

"Well you see..."he said quietly fiddling with his fingers, "You have to get another ride home today because there's this party..."

"It's fine, I have detention after school anyways" I shrugged

Cyson's face literally dropped to the floor, "Miss goody-goody got detention?!?!" He gasped exaggeratively holding his hand to his heart in shock

I rolled my eyes, "You know this isn't the first time I've gotten detention"

"Well I know you use to be in detention every other day but this year I thought you changed..." He shook his head in disapproval

"Okay mom, I apologize for not telling you, I had detention yesterday, went into the principal's office, and now I have detention for the rest of the week after school" I said in sarcasm

"Ya I don't care about that anymore" he said, waving his hand up and down to shoo away my words, he was staring at my hair in confusion, "The hell? Where did it go?" He asked, tugging on the short hair in the front

"Some chick cut it off" I shrugged

"What?!?!" He shrieked

"Nothin' much. I'll just get it cut or somethin'." I replied to him nonchalantly

"Okay whatever" he put his left hand in the air to stop me from speaking, "You gonna tell me about that thing now?" He was referring to our conversation yesterday

Reality finally hit me. I remembered why I went up here in the first place. Why I was ignoring people. Four ignorant bastards are annoying the living fuck out of me. Levi, Dannie, Bree, and Daxton. I felt my eyes become watery.

"Dammit I'm about to cry!" I laughed at myself

"Hey! Are you okay?" Cyson asked in concern

I looked up at my twin brother and stared at him. His face was full of worry. His eyebrows completely showing his concern.

"C-Cy...!" I stuttered out, tears rolling off my face. I tackled into his arms and cried into his broad chest. All my worries, sorrows, all the times I was holding back a cry, all those times I acted angry when I was sad and scared, just came out of me. I was crying a river in my brother's arms.

"It's gonna be okay" he soothed, rubbing my back as I weeped

After I stopped crying I settled down and readjusted myself back onto the bench. I only cried for a few minutes, but it seemed like hours

"You wanna talk about it..?" Cyson asked carefully

I shook my head, "Do you think we can talk about it after school? I really don't feel like talking about it..."

He sighed, "Fine, but I get the car all week" he held out his pinky

"Doofus." I chuckled, "Did you really forget I had detention for the whole week?" I took my pinky in his "But, since you asked so nicely, you can definitely have the car this week" I grinned, and before he could say anything else, I left him.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. A few kids quietly giggled at my hair while others blatantly laughed their piss out. Dannie tried to come up to me a few times but I was still giving her the silent treatment and I'm pretty sure Daxton gave up trying.

When school finally ended I went to the nearest kiosk and grabbed myself Sour Patch Kids. I headed to the detention room and once I got there I opened the door to see Walker Clayton, you know, Levi's best friend, and Levi. For some reason they weren't sitting together but honestly I didn't care. Now I had a hard decision to make. Be a loner and sit away from both of them, sit next to Levi, or sit next to Walker. I chose Walker since I really didn't want to be alone and Levi...you know...

"Hi," I smiled, holding out my hand, "I'm Minnie Cooper"

He took my hand and gave it a lazy shake, he held in a laugh when he heard my name, "Mini Cooper? Like the car?"

"Well it's spelled differently...my parents thought it would be cute..." I blushed in embarrassment

"Well, tell them I think it's adorable" he teased, making me blush more, "I'm Walker by the way"

"I know"

"You know?" He gave me a questioning look

"Who doesn't? You're Walker Clayton. Hands down hottest guy at this school, next to Levi" I jerked my head in Levi's direction, while purposely saying his name in disgust

He chuckled, "You're kinda funny, it's cute, but do you really think I'm hot?" He raised his eyebrows

I laughed, "Well I can't lie and say I haven't taken a few good looks at you"

This was an interesting detention. All I did was laugh at Walker's corny jokes. I also noticed Levi making a few pissed off faces at us but I honestly didn't care.

After detention I went straight to a salon and got my hair cut. Now it's this wavy bob thing. But I think it's kinda cute.

____________________________________________________________
Comment and vote!!