Chapter 1

It was the first day of school after summer break. This year was my Sophomore year. I woke up and got changed into my dark blue ripped jeans from American Eagle and my white butterfly shirt from Brandy Melville. I went into my bathroom and did my makeup. I just put on some concealer and mascara. I decided to straighten my hair. I heard my dad call from downstairs "Sophia, Bryce breakfast is ready!" I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. My dad had made us pancakes.

My mom was usually at work by now. She was an ER nurse and my dad was a Science teacher and head football coach at our high school. My older brother, Bryce was a senior and he was the quarterback for the football team and the team captain. Today was their first practice. I was usually at all their practices since I was the team manager every year.  After we finished breakfast, I went upstairs to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed my yellow checkered Vans and slipped them on. I headed downstairs and got into Bryce's white Range Rover. My dad didn't have to leave until 9:30 since we had an orientation today.

 Once Bryce parked we walked into the school together. For being siblings we had a very close bond. I walked up to his friends and said hi to all of them. First there's Josh Richards. Josh was a Junior and had brown floppy hair and blue eyes. I used to have a huge crush on him. Then there's Anthony Reeves. Anthony was a Junior and had light brown hair and brown eyes. I was close friends with his girlfriend, Avani. Then there was Griffin Johnson. Griffin was a Senior and had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Griffin was always over at my house. Then there was Kio Cyr. Kio was a Junior and had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He wasn't that close with my brother but he was on the football team. Then there was Nick Bean. Nick was a Senior and had damaged brown hair from dying it all the time. Nick was fun but a partier. Finally, there was Jaden Hossler. Jaden was a Junior and had black hair and green eyes. I have had a crush on Jaden since last year and he was really close with my brother.

"Look it's my favorite Hall." said Jaden as I walked up and he gave me a hug. 

"Thanks Jaden." I said laughing. After saying hi to all of my brothers friends I walked over to my friends Addison, Charli, Dixie and Avani. 

"So how's Jaden?" Avani said smirking at me. 

"Good." I said smiling. 

"You haven't heard?" said Dixie.