Avengers preference (nickname )

Tony stark. 💸💰
His for you :hot stuff, babe or sweet cheeks.. (he likes showing you off )

Yours for him:tin can, iron maidain, or playboy (you like puns )

Clint barton. 🗑🏹
His for you :baby, huntress, or flower (it's a inside joke thing )

You'rs for him:..Robin Hood, farm boy, or little bird (just to annoy him )

Bruce banner. 💉🔬
His for you :..lab assistant, player 2,or nitrogen (anything science related really )

You'rs for him :.green beans, big brain, or mad scientist (you love how he babbles about science at times )

Natasha romanoff. 🕷🥀
Hers for you :...little one, badass, small bean (she finds you cute in every way possible )

You'rs for her:momma spider, red, or please don't kill me (she's cute but scares you at times )

Steve Rodgers. 🖍👟

His for you :doll, baby, sweetie (he's old fashioned )

You'rs for him :.spangles, rightoues man, or blondie (it may annoy him but he secretly loves it )

Loki odionson. 🔪 💚

His for you :princess, darling, little girl (the way he says it doesn't sound innocent at all )

You'rs for him :dark prince, danger noodle, pudding (you like to tease him )

Thor odionson. ⚡🔨
His for you :Queen, warrior, fetus (he doesn't understand common nickname yet )

Yours for him :king, Goldilocks, hammer time, puppy dog (he's a giant fucking puppy what do you except )