"Sorry." he apologised playfully.

Calista notice that his knuckles are bleeding. "What the heck?" she asked while grabbing his hand.

"What?" he asked playfully as she sigh.

"Xander, a year ago you was suspended for three weeks for making a student fall from the second floor. What have you done this time?" she asked raising a brow as this situation is not the first time she face.

"It's just from the second floor." he shrugged.

"Yeah... Just from the second floor." Calista rolled her eyes. "We are going to graduate soon. I don't want anything to get in your way of graduating." she sighed worriedly as Xander patted her head.

"No need to make a fuss about it. I'll graduate with you." he smiled.

"Whatever you say." Calista sighed at his familiar behaviour.

"How about a match?" Xander asked raising his brow.

Calista titled her head at him. "You sure? Last time I'm the one who won." she said confidently.

"I let you." he smirked.

"Geeez, Then let's go!"

Their little match is horse riding. Xander always ask her this if she felt worried or down. He always do that to make her feel better and make her win on purpose. They went to the area after changing and starts to check on their horse.

"I'll win this one!" Calista said confidently as Xander get on his horse.

"Don't come crying to Vincent later." he teased as Calista's face redden, embarrassed.

"I won't!" she said confidently and hop on her horse.

-

Vincent sigh as he look at Calista eating all the sweets non-stop, frustrated.

"Calista, You don't have to feel that bad for losing the match." he tried to reassure her.

"But Xander teased me a lot! I have to train harder!" she said with a dissapointment expression.

Vincent look at the book beside her. "What are you reading?" he asked.

"I'm trying to help my underclassmen. They asked me to solve this question." she said still focused on the sweets.

"What is the problem?" Vincent asked while sitting beside her.

Calista swallow her sweets and take the book. "If one politician experiences financial problems with his business, what can we do to solve this?" she read to the question to him.

"It's quite a simple question. We can make him stop his current business and think of other businesses that can be useful, right? Or we can immediately follow the trend and create new things." Vincent explained.

"More precisely, we can propose that he can make his business follow the trend." she said with a serious face.

"What do you mean?"

"If he stop the current business, it will be detrimental. As for clothing, jewelry, food, or anything else, he can make it more into current trends. For example food, if the food does not sell, then make a new recipe that can attract customers. Same thing with clothes." she smiled.

"She's right..." Vincent thought.

"But, what you have said is useful as well. He can create new business and abandoned his current one."

"Haha.. I know that you're smart. But I'm always amazed by it." Vincent said with a wide smile.

"Well, you're smart as well!" she compliment him back.

"Thank you for that."

"Anyways, it's a simple question. Why did she have to ask me all the way here?" she sighed.

"First year right?" he asked.

"Yes. She seemed puzzled by this. She really need to read more."

"Can't believe that comes from the mouth of a person who dislikes to read." He teased.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We're going to graduate like.. two weeks from this day. So I'll do anything I can to help her."

__________________________________

Calista Tresor

Age : 17 y/o

Personality : Calista is a bright girl and do not think twice to said something if she really mad or embarrassed about something. She's also smart as she placed the second in her school. Despite all that, she's really a good person and tolerant. Also, she won't hesitate to help someone in need but she would also think twice about it. Trapped in a world of novel, she had her own fear.