Chapter 4: Optimal Space Rift to the Mundane World

Start from the beginning

 “What’s happening here?” Deuce asked.

 “I don’t know but is that a portal to MHS?” I replied with another question. I pointed the huge rectangle and looked at the rest of mi amigos.

 It may be a portal, but I’m not sure, Rigidier. Cannonfire said and I conveyed the message to all since only I and Alex can talk to dragons.

 “I agree with Cannonfire with that, Rigidier.” Rose answered. “Who knows? It may be a trap.”

 “To put things clearly, I thought of Mythological High School in my mind and suddenly that happened.” I explained.

 Deuce made a snap with his two fingers. “I know where this place is. It is the Matrix Multiverse.”

 He just blew my mind. “A multi-what?”

 “A multiverse,” Rose began talking before Deuce could even reply. “Is a hypothetical cosmos that contains a kind of universe as well as numerous kinds of universes and space-times.”

 She just blew my freaking mind!

 So, what do you kids conclude? Cannonfire raised the query.

Cannonfire, are you serious? Kids? You’re practically three years old. I projected the thought to him.

But I have a bigger brain, Rigidier.

I didn’t reply to that because it’s not worth taking time on.

 I looked down the picture-portal. It is in a spectacular amount of great high definition and detail.

The front gates of MHS that bends as the moon waxes and wanes are beside the intricate, yet strong carved marble border walls of MHS, both of which are a sight to see. The time there was about nine in the evening since the moon and the stars can already be seen and the constellation Orion is in between Cancer and Aquarius. That can only be evident in the magical world, that’s for sure.

The Magic Citizen Division Headquarters tower can be seen overhead the upper spikes of the gates. The rest of the castlerooms are situated in between two security towers, which is fifty feet beside the Hexian Division Borderline.

The three millennia year old tree or also known as the Miscrave Tree can be seen although it was miles apart from the gate. And the best of it all is that students are still roaming around the campus. Some are smooching, others reading and the rest doing a various amount of different pastimes.

 When I thought of MHS, did the pixels really just obeyed me and beheld to us a portal to our world? There is only one way to find out.

 “Let gravity receive your body.” I said.

 The rest seemed confused except Cannonfire because of his incredible intelligence (except when it comes to mating).

 I closed my eyes and the force of gravity attracted our bodies. All of us kept plummeting until Deuce cursed and Rose screamed, again. The speed we gained was incredibly dangerous and I was completely concerned that----

 “We’re not going to make it alive!” Rose shrieked.

Thank you for making my point.

We came even closer to the rectangle. 5000 yards, 2.272 miles, 9000 international feet and 1.828 km, we went. Then 914400 millimeters are our altitude, and it became the half of it, then the half of it and so on.

Then time slowed down, and our feet remained laterally straight and even to the frame. Once my feet touched the picture/portal, the picture shattered into a multitude of pixels of different colors. But black is dominating the rest of the colors.