Chapter 2: A Way of Saying Things Complexly

Start from the beginning

Then, I went back to the shower room, soaking myself with the warm water and . . . um . . . let’s just say it is a teenager’s way of having sensual pleasure. 

But I’m doing my bath, as well; let’s not forget that I’m taking a bath at the same time doing that thing. I just hope Ian has not installed a peep hole to tell dad I’m mast______ing 

* * * 

As I daydream, in the bathroom shower, I revisit again my past memories that seem to have no relation whatsoever in my life as of today. In the modern world and this happening took place at an event that has happened at the very seemingly unlikely past.

A man was carrying me. My mother was screaming from behind. I would like to calm her down, but I can't do it because just an infant back then. The man had a hood cloaked around his face, so I didn't saw his face. I knew we were in mortal danger because I heard horses whinnying and soldiers shouting. The clattering of metal on metal and the slashing sonic sounds of the swords as fight rage on endlessly, one after the other, they increase more and killing more people.

Taking in consideration of this moment I began to cry and I don't know why. It seems irrelevant you might say. I felt something trickling down to my forehead. It is blood. The man was fighting while protecting me. He was clearly wounded.

"Don't you there hurt my, brother!" He said. Apart from having six other siblings, the fact that this guy is my sibling would be out-of-this-world. This sibling of mine, I would praise him all the time for saving my life. But my siblings here at home are just pains in the neck, especially Ian.

I laughed and he smiled and he stabbed that mother----father bastard who wounded him. We marched forward. Mom was trailing off from behind and my brother came to her and carried her on his back. "C'mon mom. You need to protect Earl here."

We ran onwards, onto the wondering earth. After seven hours of running, night arrived and a thunderstorm was brewing right above us. On the barren ground, the coarse, dry earth, there is no life force. There is nothing to eat, drink or to even take shelter for the upbringing of the thunderstorm. Lightning crackled and thunders rolled along the sides of the grayish clouds blotting out the night sun.

My brother laid me down on the ground. He took something on his pocket; it is a small dagger with etched runes on the edges of it. I understood by heart,”He, who walks alone, carries the weight of a million souls." He placed the dagger right on my right brow and he slashed it and blood rummages out of the open skin and begins to cover my eyes with crimson liquid. My mother silently shrieked and brother immediately ripped a piece of his clothes and wrapped it all around on my forehead as a bandage.

"Brother, this scar will take you back home. Be careful and live. May the stars watch over you."

I reached out for him but my arms span is just too short. With a final combo of lightning and thunder, the daydream ended.

---

After taking a bath, I did a transient run down towards my room without further of delay. I closed and locked the door and when I turned around the room was clean. Ian did some four-minute works from here. I’ll explain it thoroughly. 

The books, notebooks, file case and the almighty pens and papers had been placed in my bag.

The uniform which I put on effort to do wash last night was now dry, ironed and hanged.

The bed has new sheets and the pillows, as well. The blanket has also been replaced with a new one.

My shoes are ready to go. A pair of socks, a shirt, my lucky dog tag, boxers, underwear, shorts and pants and a pair of weights are on my bed placed equidistant (yes, equidistant) to each other on my bed.