WHAT!!!!!!!!

It was a completely regular day for the avengers. And what's a regular day for the avengers you might ask? Well their's a simple answer to that. Being badass and fighting either hydra or aliens. So yeah basically a completely normal nothing out of the ordinary day. But this particular day they were fighting the extraterrestrial variety.                                          
"Hawkeye get the 7 on the left" Steve Rogers better known as Capitan America said " Got it old man!" Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye replied back. This mission was a pretty simple one even easy the aliens were few in number relying on machines that could not even measure up to a certain billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. All they had to do was stop them from causing chaos in time square. So all in all a pretty simple mission. Oh but what they didn't know is that this mission would take a turn for the worst soon enough.
   The avengers were going through the small numbers fast and with ease. Destroying the ugly aliens left and right. Soon enough their were only 9 left. Natasha says " let me take care of the rest" with an emotionless voice. Almost immediately a huge wind vortex comes and sweeps the aliens up then disappears making the aliens instantaneously fall to their doom.
  Thor looks at Natasha with a smug look and says " Cannot have you mortals show me up" The rest of the team booms with laughter and then Tony says " Leave it to the big boys little girl" Natasha  gives him the death stare saying " What was that?" In a terrifying voice.  " Nothing" Tony squeaks " What I thought" she state's smugly.
  Suddenly without warning as the hero's were about to leave one of the fallen aliens lift up their arm and shots them with a gun. Its bullet looks like a big ball of light and as it hit them nothing happens at first. They were just confused and Tony of course with his big mouth laughs and says " was that supposed to do anythi...!!!" And gets cut off by the sudden rise of pain in his chest and feeling as if he was on fire.
   All of them even Bruce but in this situation Hulk screamed. Feeling waves after waves of pain hit them with no mercy. Then everything went dark.
   Days Later.................
They opened their eyes and all flinched at the sudden light and the uncomfortable smell of chemicals in their noses. "What happened?" Sam Wilson also known as red falcon states. They all felt weird not like anything painful going on in their bodies just weird. Bruce chimes in " Why are we in the S.H.E.I.L.D health center?" Suddenly a voice they were all unfortunately too familiar with the voice of a very angry Nick Fury states " Oh I'll tell you what fucking happened or better yet I'll show you" A mirror the size of a chalkboard is bought in the avengers sit up from their uncomfortable hospital beds and scream in unison " AHhhHHhHhHhHhHh!!!!!?!!??!?"
They all looked younger not like child or toddler younger like the worst part of everyone's lives younger .........teenagers.     
     " What... what happened not that I'm complaining I still looks as handsome as ever but what happened?" States a very confused and nearly calm Tony. " Oh what happened? Well all of you shitty ass hero's fucked up and jeopardized your mission and now all of you are teenagers is that understandable enough for you?" Says Fury in the right corner with very content and smug looking smiles are on the faces of Pepper and Coulson. Then Fury chimes back in and says " Oh and as your guy's punishment I'm sending you all back to high school so pack your bags you're going tomorrow" All seven of the hero's look in shock and all yell " WHAT!!!"
———————————————————————— (633 words)
I hope you enjoyed the first page of my very first story I'll try my best to update at least once a week and by the way Peter will be included next chapter any way thank you very much for reading!!!!!!😘😍🥰😃😆