Chapter 8 - Memories

"Hey Australia!" I greeted Australia as I saw him at the kitchen table, sitting.

"I see you're already ready for the party!" I said at Australia since he already wore his suit.

"It's time for you to get ready too, the party starts at 1 hour."

"Okay! I also was about to get ready do there's no need for you to tell me!" I said as I walked to my room.

"Oh and by the way, what's with all the plastic bags?" He said pointing at them.

"Oh they're suits" I sigh as I remember that Germany bought me 15 suits.

"Really?! How much?!" Australia asked as he stood up from his chair.

"15" I said bluntly since I Really wanted to change right now since i dont have enough time to get ready.

"I should get ready now, bye." I said as I finally continued to walk towards my room.

"I opened the door then closed it, i rummaged through the plastic bags to see what Will i wear today.

"Ah-hah! This is Good!" I said as I look at the suit

I tried it on and looked at the mirror

"Woah this suits me Really well!" I said as I look at me in the mirror from different angles.

(Just imagine the suit 'kay?)

I walked through the door, Australia saw me and spitted out his drink.

"Woah, what was that for? Does it look bad?" I asked. What is with that reaction though

"N-no it looks very Good on you! It's just that..."

I tilt my head to the side on what he was going to say

"You look cute and you're wearing one of the most expensive suit." He mumbled out but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Wait, Really?!" I asked. I did Not expect Germany to buy me one of the most expensive suit, I thought he Will just buy me a decent suit but one of the most expensive suits?! No frickin way!!!

"Yep! You see that logo at the side?" He said as he pointed at what seems to be a logo.

"Yep" I said as I look at it.

"Thats's the logo of belle fleur, they're one of the most expensive brands in the fashion World.
(This is fictional!)

"I-I... see..." Geez, should I just change my suit? Nah, I already dont have much time to get ready.

"Look at the clock! It almost 8:00 p.m! Put on your shoes!"

We quickly put on our shoes and went out

We went to the place where the party was located and as we finally arrived everyone was like there.

"Woah, this party is awesome!" I said as I looked at delight.

"Alright, im gonna find my brothers 'kay?" He said as he searched for his brothers.

"Alright, I have someone to search for to." I said as I looked for Faroe.

Where is he?

I thought as I looked for him. A country then caught my eye.

"Germany?" I asked as I approached the tall country.

He looked at me,

"Oh Phil, I see you wore the suit I gave you." He said as he saw my suit

"Yeah! It's suits me well, thanks!" I said as I thanked him again.