Chapter 5 - New allies new friends

Since we reached a 100+ reads, I made this chapter long enough! Enjoy! Og dapat Di mo ma takdan sa coronavirus! Kailangan na maayo ang inyong kinabuhi!(people who speak my language will know what it means! Huehuehue) forgive me for any wrong spellings, and grammars!

Philippines POV

We were waiting for our PE Teacher at the gym. All of us did random things while waiting for the Teacher to arrive.

"Mr. Ussr is very late, Isnt he?"

"Yeah! It's Been 15 minutes! I wonder what he's doing"

I heard a lot of students Chit chatting while I am just sitting here, thinking of a way to find him.

How do I approach him though? That guy could be anywhere! It Will be a hassle finding for him...

All of a sudden, Mr. Ussr walked in.

"Good morning, Mr. Ussr!" All the students greeted him.

"Good morning to you as well, students. Now pay attention because I have an announcement to make!" Mr. Ussr instructed.

Almost all of us listened carefully, what can I say? Mr. Ussr is very popular here in School. He is kind to all of his students. Despite his cold appearance, he has a very warm attitude that makes students very comfortable with him.

"We have no PE Class today, so the whole morning is yours, same goes for the other classes. Cause the faculty Will have a meeting until lunch, hope you put your Free time in Good use." He said before walking away.

Everybody cheered, everybody started dancing, singing and even clapping.

I also joined in, cause now I have the time to search for that Guy! Thank the Lord for this!

"What are you gonna do now?" Australia said as he approached me.

"Im gonna search for a Guy which can Really Help me with my Mission!" I beamed at delight.

"Thats great, im just gonna stay at the dorm for the whole morning. Hope you find this Guy you're Looking for!" He said before waving at me and going back to the dorm.

Well there's no time to waste! Time to find him!

I walked around the Building, I saw a lot of rooms! The laboratory, library, and so much more!

I then went across indo's and mal's section, I saw the both of them sitting on their chairs, answering something? I thought there were no classes?

Without a second thought, I went inside.

"What are you guys doing? I thought there were no classes?" I asked both of them looked up to me before they sighed.

"Well, there is no Class but... we cutted classes and the Teacher Found out and made us do this" they sighed.

I snickered.

"You guys Really done it, didnt you?" I laughed

"Yep" they admitted

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Indo asked

"Yeah, why were you wandering around?" Mal added

"Well, im Looking for a certain person. Speaking of which I Really need to Go, I dont have enough time. It takes a lot of time finding this guy." I sighed

"Well, hope you find him. Bye mate" indo waves Good bye.

I nodded and waved back.

I then continue on my trip, I passed by a lot of areas. I felt time passing by, until i came across one person...