Chapter 2: Meeting Rebekah, Liah, & Klaus

"I know where they're going."Was the first thing Katherine said when she walked into the living room of the apartment and found Elena sitting on the floor, drawing in her sketch book, that Katherine had gotten her, while also vaping.

"Where?"Elena asked after exhaling the smoke from her lungs. 

"Chicago."Katherine stated."Start packing."She added."Make sure it's only what you need. Everything else that I've brought you will be shipped back to your house."

"Stop ordering me around like a child"Elena snapped her sketch book shut before standing up."and why would they go to Chicago? Plus, it's not my house, it's Elijah's house."

"Other then the fact that Stefan was a well known Ripper in Windy City?"Katherine asked."Klaus knew a powerful Witch in the 1920's, rumour has it, she's still alive."Elena looked between shocked and impressed. 

Her eyes suddenly narrowed in thought as she started packing up her Grimoires and put them in the Duffel Bag that Katherine brought into the living room, which was already filled with enough clothes for a week.

"Wait, didn't you tell me that you used to watch Stefan and Damon from the shadows."Katherine nodded."And you also said that Stefan was in Chicago during the 1920's and if Klaus was there, he had to have known about a Ripper in the City, right?"Elena asked and Katherine smirked.

"Yeah, they knew each other but as I'm sure you know, Originals can Compel Vampires."Katherine stated and Elena nodded."Let's hit the road."

~~~~~

"Where are you going?"Elena asked as she came back out of the bedroom and found Katherine about to leave the hotel room.

"To find out if Damon's here or not."Katherine explained cryptically. 

Elena's eyebrows furrowed and her eyes narrowed but she ended up shrugging, knowing that Katherine most likely had a plan that involved Damon but she didn't want Elena to really be part of it because of her own affection and adoration for the Immortal Doppelganger Witch.

"Fine. I have potions to brew anyway."Elena said causally and laughed at the disgusted look on Katherine's face."Don't worry. I'll remember to open a window this time.""Elena added, chuckling as she remembered the last time she made a potion and how badly Katherine reacted to it, and the older Petrova doppelganger left.

As Elena started gathering the ingredients that she needed for the potions, she paused as she felt foreign Magic wash over her. It was weak, almost nonexistent, but it was still there. Frowning, Elena put the ingredients down and grabbed her jacket,and she put her gun behind between the belt and the pants.

Something or rather someone was calling her. And Elena wanted to know who. After putting her jacket on and putting her most important Grimoires in her Duffel Bag, the Immortal Doppelganger Witch ripped out a piece of paper from her sketch and wrote a small note before leaving the Hotel.

~~~~~

Elena looked up at the warehouse she had been bought to by the foreign Magic that had called out to her and had guided her to the warehouse. Frowning, Elena looked around before entering quietly in case someone was there. 

Going further into the warehouse, Elena silently slammed her back against a crate when she saw a man, a security guard standing guard. Glancing back, she blinked in confusion when she found that the guard was gone. 

Pulling her gun out from in between her belt and pants, Elena heard to where the guard had been standing and peeked around the corner, only to find him gone and found six coffins, but only two were open.