Tommy x Reader

Y/n sat in awe as Tommy kept scoring three-pointers in Pierre's face. Tommy looked at you for a split second and fell to the ground as Pierre stole the basketball from him. Y/N jumped up from her chair and gasped. Tommy got up and dusted himself off and toughed it out. Tommy's team won 10 - 4. Tommy walked to the locker room with Tyrone and Eva.
"Tommy what happened out there?" Eva asked, whilst eating a peanut butter and jelly.
   "I.. I don't know!" Tommy was very mad at himself.
"Hey! Don't stress it! We still won." Eva said, smiling at Tommy to calm his nerves.
  "Yeah, you're right." Tommy sighed thinking about the girl he saw. He's never had such feelings for someone before.
"Did you see that Tommy fell! How did you get him to fall Pierre??", Elisa exclaimed. Tommy looked at Elisa and thought about the incident.
"Tommy, you know Elisa talks about everyone." Eva said calmingly, while patting Tommy's head.
"Come on, lets go get some dinner" Tommy's face lit up.
"Are we going to the Café?"
    "Yeah!"
    "Okay!", Tommy and Eva got to the Café around 7 pm. Tommy sat comfortably in the orange leather booth. Tommy looked around for Elisa's face, just in case she decided to show up and saw the girl he saw earlier. She was with Steph.
"Hey! She was at the game, she seemed to love you!" Eva said, sitting across from Tommy.
"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Tommy said, climbing out of his thoughts.
    "Oh? Do you like her??" Eva said, snickering.
    "Uhhhhh mayyyybeeee!"
    "Dude you should talk to her!", Eva said while clapping her hands and smiling brightly. Tommy's face blushed a bright pink.
    "You got this, literally just turn around and say"-
   "Uh- hi!" Y/N said while pressing her fingers together (👉👈), Steph looking at Tommy as well. Tommy froze up.
   "Uh! Hi!" Tommy said, trying not to sound too awkward.
   "You looked really good out there."
Y/n said shyly.
"Oh thanks, I get that a lot ahaha." Tommy said, scratching the back of his head nervously. Y/n giggled a bit.
"I think I'm gonna leave now, bye Tommy, have fun! Steph how about you come with??" Eva said, trying to set up Y/n and Tommy. Eva got up with Steph and left.
   "So, what's your name?", Tommy said flirtatiously, getting up and sitting across from Y/n.
"It's... It's Y/n", Y/n said, blushing and looking down.
"Hmm, that's a nice name", Tommy responded, smiling gently and resting his head on his palm. Tommy reached out for Y/n's hand with his free hand. Y/n took Tommy's hand and held it.
"Oh! Thank you!", Y/n said fidgeting with a strand of her hair.
"Do you come here often? I mean.. I'd like to hang out with you after games.. if you'd want to", Tommy said shyly. Y/n leaned over and kissed his cheek.
"I'd like that", Y/n said while smiling sweetly.