Chapter Three

Does the world hate me????? I need to know if this is good or not!!! someone please tell me.... I could just be wasting my creativity.... 

Read on!

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

During the first week of m arrival at Wicksherd High my training became more and more intense. I felt my body ache as I learned the true meaning of having to be a thief .The training consisted of original attacks and learning not only physical strengths but also emotional and knowledge of my past and blood lines. I had to learn from where I came. I knew that I not by choice had to learn those people and figure my possible problems.

I had to learn that my blood depending from origin could either be  an advantage or a problem cause by genetics. I also had to learn all the dangers I would have to survive. I learned my teacher's name was Carl.He told me that he would be my master until the day I would have to leave him. I would be his thief in practice. He would be my teacher in self isolation and independence. These were common traits that every thief had to have in order to protect and help their masters. I also learned that I was never to be visible to put my master in dander. I would watch him from afar.

Him or her would depend on the way that Carl trained me and my progress I couldn't be sent out to protect someone without knowing how to protect my self from my self. Carl said that my first kill would make me a monster in my own eyes and that soon I would want blood. He also told me that taking animal form could make me more than blood thirsty and that without proper behavior I could kill my own master. 

Carl told me not to be scared. He told me he would train in like I was to be his thief. This made me more uneasy. What if I was to fail my own master? Would I kill him or her? The questions would have to wait for later because currently I was with my hands on a thin delicate wooden pole doing a hand stand. This training help me control my weight to make all the move in assassination flawless and without sound. I needed to be perfect in every human and shape shifting way possible. 

Carl said there was no reason or excuse to not be perfect in any way. Imperfection or any skill could result in death. I took no chance. Even though I was slightly aware if I were to fall down the thin wooden pole I stared off into the distance to see and hear something snap like a photo. I shifted to the wolf and jumped from the pole to the person who was already running. Being a wolf enlightened all my senses and made me have sharper hearing and eye sight even though born being a thief you already have lighter senses then average human.

The chase was fun and a way for me to relieve my stress into running. My goal was to catch and kill. Or in trainings case it was to catch and take the phone. I heard my nails digging into the floor so then I retracted them to make no noise. The person I was chasing very fast. I reached him in no less then a minute. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was a wolf. I snarled at the tall boy with grey eyes.

He stared at me with a pleading look. He was no doubt a spy. That was also a high rank job. But to my distaste I was not to caught having an acquaintance with such a rank. We were both born to destroy each other. I snarled at him in warning. He seemed unwilling to give it up before pulling out a knife. I shifted to my human form. Then a shadow. Then him. I stared back at him his eyes filled with disbeleif. I stared back before speaking in his voice.

"Give it back."

"I can't."

"You have a choice by will or by force."

"I need this picture."

"I don't and can't care."

"I need this."

"Give it back before I kill you."

He pulled a run but my shadow form tripped him. He sucked at running away from danger. Thats what spies do most run. He needs to learn that. I heard the footsteps behind me and knew it was my teacher. He spoke in a tone that made me shameful.

"Where is the phone,Caroline?"

"He has it..."

"Take it then."

"Yes,Master."

I pulled forward and pushed my hand forward to give him  a chance. He was stubborn. I then pulled my fist forward and hit his stomach landing a harsh blow that made him cough blood. I saw then and an inner feeling told me that I wanted it. I pushed those feeling back and then kicked him in the ribs. The more blood he spit out the more I wanted to see.

The ideas forming in my head scared me. I then pushed his back down with my foot in a harsh matter and snatched the phone from him before grabbing it and throwing it at the wall. IT broke and shattered before I knew what I was doing I brought my hand to the back of his neck and hit it down with even force.

No remorse was shown as it was my job not to. I stared at the now limp shape that faded into the distance. It was back to the wooden pole. The practice was made to make me become more then perfect at being swift and fast.. Swift to learn the power of attacks and fast so that the pole wouldn't brake.

So far I knew this was going to be a long year....