I run into the room where Ben is and I see them all looking at the TV. I take a peek around Ben and I see Johnny on the TV his hands in the air and he is smiling proudly at the crowd and the camera. Then he is surrounded by giggling girls and it makes me want to gag.

How does he think that they love him?

"So what's up with these suits, Johnny?" This reporter asks. I can tell she flirting with and him and he is going to do that right back. I face palm as he says...

"Nothing much, they are sort of like Armani meets astronaut." Everyone stares gaping at the television and at the suit. It has a logo on it with a sign, it's a five. The crowd just pretends to like him or enjoys being famous with him.

"So what are your super hero names?" she asks and Johnny smiles and looking at all the ladies surrounding him. He smiles widely and I get ready to face palm again. Palms in the air!

"I go by the Human Torch. But the ladies call me torch." There it is! Facepalm! He smiles to the camera and the lot of multiple women look like they are about to swoon as he says the name. I roll my eyes at them and successfully keep myself from gagging.

"More like soon to be burnt out flame." I growl at the TV screen. My palms become cool with ice. Ben slaps me on the back, laughs and smiles at my comment. Then Sue's photo comes onto the screen. A photo from the day on the bridge.

"She's the invisible girl." He says and I can feel Sue become annoyed. Why would he call his older sister a girl? He is more of a girl than Sue.

"Girl?" Then my photo comes up and it is of me and the little girl hugging in front of The Baxter Building. I see Johnny smile softly at the photo.

"What about her? We hear there is some romance between her and you." I want to slap the smirk that comes to Johnny's face as she says that.

"She is the Cold Angel." Oh he has done it! I jump up from the couch as anger courses through me. I hear a faint crackiling around my feet.

"Is she as cold as they say? From this picture she looks like an angel." Johnny smiles and I know he has a good answer that will tick me off. I let out a low growl as I wait for his answer.

"She has mood swings." I hear the men in the crowd and some whistle. I want to tear him into little flames. He should know I don't like being in the public eye by now. A picture of Reed comes up.

"We've heard he is called Mr. Fantastic. We also heard he can stretch any part of his anatomy, is that true?" I face palm again. Is this all women think about?

"I have always seen him as a little limb." Johnny says. Reed doesn't get time to comment before a photo of Ben shows.

"And what about that thing? What is that thing?" she asks and I want to send ice cubes at her face. She's deserve it.

"That's it! The Thing!" I growl and we all speed out of the room to see Johnny. He is going to get in some cold hard pain.

X-Games Stadium

"Where is the little dirt bag?" I mumble under his breath. I look around the front of the stadium for the little bag of dirt.

"There he is!" Sue points and shouts. I look over to see Johnny surrounded by girls. He is walking out of the stadium and he struts out like he is meant to be surrounded by girls. Why does he have to act so cocky?

"Johnny you gave us names!" Sue shouts at him as we get close to him.

"You're the face of the Fantastic Five!" I yell also while growling under my breath.

"Where is my ride?" Johnny ignores us. Suddenly his "ride" becomes a rolling ball of red metal. I see Johnny look over at Ben and the fire gets fueled.

"You're going to pay for that pebbles!" he yells at Ben while they glare at each other.

"He going to have a broken face soon!" Ben yells at Johnny. This isn't going to end well and I know it. Most things between them don't end well.

"We need to be careful until we're normal again Johnny! Even though I can turn myself human doesn't mean I can go out any where! Look!" I wipe the makeup off my face and I see Johnny gasp at the bruises on my face. Then Johnny ignores me and focuses on Ben.

Seriously? I got a reaction and then he decides to ignore me?

"I want to be human." I do this just so I don't get angry enough to use my powers accidently. A fireball whizzes by me and hits Ben in the face.

"Johnny stop!" I yell. I have a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Did you just-"Johnny hurls another ball and I step in front of it trying to block Ben from getting hit. It hits me and I let out a loud, shrill scream of pain as the fire burns my skin.

I fall to my knees in blinding pain and black spots cover my skin and my eyes. I shake my head to get the black spots out of my eyes. It all becomes silent, the crowd, Johnny and Ben, everything. I can smell the smell of my charred skin. I look at my glowing red chest and arms, my shirt is burned off from the heat. My breathing becomes in little gasps of pain as my chest continues to heave, causing me pain.

"I wish I had my powers." Ice crawls up my legs and suddenly my skin becomes a shield of ice. I let out a loud scream in front of everyone as it moves over all the burnt areas of my skin. I look at Johnny and I see tears in his eyes at what he did. My eyes get watery and I rip my wings from my back.

I knew something was going wrong and I decided to step in front of a fireball in my human form. How can I get to be so stupid as to do that. Tears run down my face from the pain.

"I'll see you at the Baxter Building." I struggle to say and then I get into the air.

"Scar wait!" I hear Reed call. I stop and turn to look at Ben, Reed, Johnny and Sue who all look at me with concern. My breathing is labored as I look down at them. My chest is in some serious pain, but the ice is cooling it off.

"What?" My voice says unstable and I know any minute I'm about to burst with sobs. People look at me as I am in the air. Some take photos and others look at me with concern for my well being.

"I'll be right there." I fly towards the Baster Building as fast as I can.