Your nipples getting hard

*mostly fluffy*

Chan: "Did you wait long?" You shivered, feeling the cold wind run through your clothes.

Chan doesn't answer and seems to stare off into space.

"H-hello? Earth to Chan?" He then wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a very tight hug.

"W-What's with the hug?" You giggled, feeling yourself become redder.

Chan pets your hair, lowering his head down to lean into your ears.
"I can see your little buds poking out."

Minho: You were talking to him about what to eat when he wouldn't stop staring down.

"Minho! I'm asking a question." You snapped, making him look at you with a sharp gaze.

"And! I'm telling you that you're nipples are hard." He continues to stare at your chest.

"Y-yah!! Don't stare!" You cover yourself, feeling embarrassed.

He sits down by the sofa and shrugs. "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

Minho takes a sip his cup of tea, keeping contact with you as he smirks.
"M-Minho!!!!"

Changbin: When he spot it, he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

"Binnie, you okay?" You looked over to him with curiosity.

He nods, but quickly turns away with a smirk on his face.

"W-what is it!?" You shook him by the shoulder, making your breasts jiggle as he widens his eyes.

"W-what are you looking at..." You follow his stares as it led to your thin white shirt, your nipples out.

"Y-yah!" You hit him on the chest as he bursts into giggles.

"I'm sorry, Y/n! I couldn't help it."

Hyunjin: As he spots your little buds poking out, he'd blush at the sight.

Not knowing what to do, he tries not to stare at you thinking you might find him weird.

"Hyunjin!" You call for him as he answers, looking down at you before quickly turning around, panicking.

"Yah! Why won't you even look at me? Do you not miss me?"

You walked over to him, holding his hands as you made eye contact with him.

He clears his throat, still looking away. "I-it's not that."

"Then what is it?" You demanded for an answer as Hyunjin scratches his neck, hesitating.

"Y-your nipples are hard."

Jisung: "Y-yah...what are you doing?" You asked as he had suddenly pulled you into a hug, wrapping blankets around you.

"You just seemed cold." He reluctantly replies, snuggling into the warmth of your body.

You smiled, feeling your face reddened when he accidentally brushed against one of your nipples.

"A-ahh." You squint your eyes as Jisung flinches back.

"S-sorry, I thought it must've gotten soft by now."

"Oh, it's fine-you WHAT!" You stepped away as Jisung waddles over to you.

Felix: It was snowing that day, causing Felix to drag you out to play.

"Y/n! Come on!" He calls out for you from outside.

You were still in your thin clothes, feeling comfy when he called.

"What?" You mumbled, walking outside when he suddenly throws a small snowball at you.

You screamed, glaring at him. "You're so gonna get it!"

You ran towards him, grabbing a huge chunk of snow to throw at him.

You were running towards him as he doesn't move, face turning red making you stop.

"W-what!?" You looked down and see your nips poking through your thin shirt.

"Y-yah! Don't look!" You throw the chunk of snow at him, running back inside.

In a while, he'd come back inside the house feeling guilty.
"Y/n...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

Seungmin: "W-what's that?" He frowns, breaking the small hug you were giving him as he had just gotten home.

"Hmm?" You looked at him confused as he stares down to see what was poking him.

"Oh......" Seungmin's eyes widened as he froze looking at you.

"What?" You tilt your head, examining what was happening.

He'd smile cockily and shook his head. "Nothing~" and continues the hug with you.

Jeongin: The moment he sees it, he wouldn't be able to stop blushing.

You frowned, staring at Jeongin as he froze.

You walked up closer to him, caressing his face.

"I told you not to go outside, you look like you've caught a cold already."

You looked up at him as he gulps, staring blankly at you.

"Yah, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Make it two..."
Jeongin gasps, covering his mouth with what he had just revealed.

"What do you mean two?"
You asked as he quickly whips away from you, leaving you confused.