SAM AND COLBY

Sam was sleeping in his bed and so was Colby. The LA sunshine shone through each of their adjacent rooms. Colby felt like he was falling and woke up first.

He moved away the blanket and groggily walked up to Sam's room and got inside.

Colby saw that Sam was awake too, struck.

Sam looked at Colby with wide eyes, his face pale. "Colby, I just had this weirdest dream. I felt like I was falling..."

Colby jumped on Sam's bed. "What the fuck? For real? I had it too. Where we're both not together anymore and all that."

They both stared at each other. Sam looked at Colby. "Yeah...strange."

Sam's phone rang. 

"Oh, it's Kat." Colby said not smiling.

Sam reached over and switched off his phone.

"You not picking up the call?"

Sam climbed over to Colby and pinned his hands on the bed. Colby's hair spread out on the red velvet sheets. Red as his cheeks.

"Why would I pick up another call when you're here?"

Colby placed a hand on Sam chest. "You sure about this?"

Sam nodded. "Kat'll know sometime or the other."

Colby's hand reached up to Sam's shirt and unbuttoned it one by one.

When it came off. Colby was over Sam now, staring at his eyes.

Colby was still hesitant, it was his first time, after all. "You really sure, Sam. I have never done ths before."

Sam just pulled Colby close. "Just make my wish come true, Colby."

So Colby took his tattoo machine and made Sam lay down bare-chested and tattooed the name "Katrina" on his chest. 

That was Sam's wish after all.

And Colby's first time giving another person a tattoo.

It was a good tattoo, Katrina loved it.

I mean, what could go bad when it's Sam and Colby?

The End.