Part 2

ELLEIGHS POV STILL

" Hey, My name is Josh, Josh Frranceschi" Josh said as he sat down next to me

"Um hi Im Elleigh, Elleigh Tailby" i said trying really hard not the blush

"Nice to meet you Elleigh" he said with a polite tone

"yeah you too Josh, So how come you moved here then?" i asked trying to keep the conversation going

"Well i used to live in Surrey but my dad found new work here in Derby so we moved here"

"Ahh i see, so do you like it here at the moment, well i know its your first day but does it seem alright"

"yeah i mean iv'e met some nice people already and i have my 4 best friends with me anyway so im not alone"

"oh right, who are the other 4 boys then?"

"Matt, Dan, Max and Chris" He replied

"ELLEIGH, STOP TALKING" The teacher shouted

"omg i wasn't even talking"

"YES YOU WAS I JUST SAW YOU, AND SPIT YOUR GUM OUT WHILE YOUR AT IT"

"Urrr fine." I replied slightly annoyed

Me and Josh talked basically the whole of the lesson and he is actually really nice. I started to think that i really like him but i can't decide yet i mean iv'e only just met him but im pretty sure i like him.

- BREAK TIME-

The bell rung and it was time to pack our bags for break time, I promised i'd wait for Sophie outside her History class so i walked up there and i noticed Josh was following me.

"Umm Josh... are you following me? i asked curiously

"Nope aha im meeting Matt in H2, and you?"

"oh im going there to wait for my friend Sophie aswell"

"Okay well wait up then"

"okay haha" i said

-About 5 minutes later-

Sophie finally came out her History class and then we both headed down to the dining hall for some food and then to our next lesson which was maths.

"Hey Sophie" i said

"Hey Elleigh, sorry im late coming out of class, we had a supply teacher D:"

"Ah its fine, by the way i need to tell you something"

"okay what is it?" Sophie asked

"I think i like the new guy Josh, he is in my Geography class"

"Yeah, i think i like his friend? Matt Barnes, he is so nice and funny and he is attractive soo yeahh"

"Yeah now we both like someone, now we are fxcked up, we are going to get attached arn't we?"

"mmhhmmm, probably"

We headed down to the dining hall to get some food and then walked up to Maths.

SOPHIE'S POV

Me and Elleigh headed up to Maths, But yet agian we were in different maths groups so we yet agian went our seperate ways. As i sat down i discovered Matt was in my Maths group as well as my History group which was a bonus. I sat down in my seat watching the teacher decide where he will sit.

"Matt where would you like to sit, seeming though you're new ill let you choose for now until next term" the teacher said

I was begging inside for him to sit next to me, but obviously he goes to sit at the back, because everyone likes the back right? Although i was a row infront and right behind me so i guess it wasnt that bad, although i wont be able to help but look back.

"Okay class im going to do the register and then i will tell you all about the new project we are starting today" The teacher said

*Teacher does the register*

"Right then, evryone get your books out, write down the date and title which is ' pie charts '

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"umm excuse me, what is the date today?" matt said

"It's the 1st December 2014" i said smiling at him

"okay thank you" he said smiling back

"your welcome"

"Okay class for this project you will be getting into partners, but before you jumping im iv'e already chosen your partners and its boy/girl so no complaining if you don't like that person, if you don't like them then tough, start to like them"

"right let me get my list out, so firstly its:

Abi and Joe

Jack and Maisy

Skye and Luke

 Lewis and jasmine

ect....

Matt and .....

Oh i dont have you with anyone at the moment....

Put your hands up if you dont have a partner..."

Slowly i raised my hand to say that i don't have a partner

"Ah perfect, Matt you can go with Soph. Don't worry she doesn't bite, you will get along fine"

I felt my heart racing inside as ill have to be spending more time with Matt, the guy i fancie.

This was either going to go really good or really bad....

We are just going to have to find out...

SORRY IF THIS PART ISN'T GOOD, IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING AS THE STORY GOES ON I PROMISE :D