"Yeah, he gon get his! I swear to god he will because I'm gonna make his life a living hell." She said. "But anyways tell me about that night!"

"Girl my neck and my titties are covered in hickeys and he told me he did it on purpose." Said Armani. "That man is a dangerous man, I swear to Bob he gon make me crazy and have me acting like these hood rats."

"And I oop, you mean to tell me Armani Ne'Ziah Gibson allowed a man not only to kiss her, but to mark his territory... wow the world is ending."

Armani playfully rolled her eyes as she got up to get her day started. She placed her phone on speaker and on top her vanity while she stripped down naked to see all of the hickeys going down her neck.

"Girl shut up, but on the real... I think I'm catching major feelings, I just hope ion get played cause then I gotta show him that I can hurt his feelings." Armani said in all seriousness, one thing about her was— she was going to make you feel what you made her feel.

"Period baby but nah Nasir really is a good dude, if anything he get done so wrong so don't break my friend heart." She said. "He deadass got feelings for you girl."

"How you know?" Armani asked smiling real big.

"Cause I was over at Akeem right, and Nasir came through cause you know thats his best friend or closest thing to a best friend. I asked him where he been and where he got my best friend at cause ian see you inna hot minute— he said he been with you every single day and that he said every time he with you, he falls in love with your vibe and your spirit and you as a being. He also said he ain't feel shit like that since his last fucked up ex." She explained

"Who's his ex?" Armani asked.

"Thats not my business to tell, you know I'd tell you everything but I wanna respect him and his business since he's also my friend too."

Armani nodded her head. "I can respect that,"

"But bitch I'm on my way over cause there just ain't no way," She said.

Armani rolled her eyes again. "Mkay but you gon be in the lobby cause I'm about to shower."

"I'll leave in a hour then"

"Mkay girl, see you then."

"Byeee."

Armani hung up and went to Apple Music, she went through her long playlist and tapped Kiss it better by Rihanna then connected her bluetooth to her speaker. After her music was connected and playing, Armani did a little self-care and put on a mud mask. After she put on her mud mask, she decided to use her tub instead of her separate shower and filled it up with warm water and bubbles. She then lit some essence, got into the tub and soaked for 25 minutes.

After her shower, she put lotion on, and got dressed in a grey cropped tank top, some PINK boy shorts, and some grey tights. By the time she finished doing all her hygiene, Azariah was pulling in so Armani went down to get her.

"Bitchhh so you was forreall, he marked you up real good." Said Azariah as the two walked back up to her condo.

"I told you but anyways bitch whats the moves?" Asked Armani.

"Lets go to the skating rink."

"Bitch I cant skate."

"I cant neither but that's okay, we'll look stupid together." She said. "I'll drive."

Armani went to her walk in closet and grabbed some socks along with her slides, phone, keys, and put them in her bag then the two left.

"Aye ma!" Yelled somebody as the two girls walked up to the skating rink.

The two looked at each other and kept walking.

"DON'T  LET ME FALL BITCH!" Yelled Azariah's ghetto ass as she clung to Armani's hand. Armani had quickly gotten the hand of skating while Azari somehow skated better on her ass then her feet.

"Bitch you gon make me fall!" Yelled Armani not caring that everybody was looking.

The two skated for some time more before they left and decided to go to the spa and have a girls night. As the two sat getting their manicures and pedicures, Armani's phone rang and it was Nasir.

"Wassup witchu ma? How you doing?" He asked in his deep voice that always made Armani wet.

"I'm doing good." She cheesed. "How are you?"

"Who's that?" Asked Azariah and Armani mouthed Nasir.

"I'm good, I just woke up, whatchu doing right na? Can a nigga slide thru and see his Miss." he said making her bite her lip.

"I'm with Azariah right now but you can come through tonight," she said cheesing into the phone.

"I said WOWWWW." Said Azariah.

Nasir laughed hearing Azariah in the background. "Enjoy your girls day or whateva y'all call it and imma see you tonight."

"Byeee." She said and hung up to finish getting her mani and pedi.